Speaking topics in text
Which friend would you choose? One who is similar to you or one who is different to you ?
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- Mathematics and Children's MisconceptionsAnalyses of children's misconceptions in mathematics indicate that children have considerable difficulties in dealing with fractions. Given the choice of 50 percent and 25 percent, and asked to choose which number 57
- A Student Government AnnouncementThe Student Government Association, SGA, has decided they would like to sponsor a Person of the Year award at the university. This award is for a teacher, student, or member of the staff who has made a difference or has ha 70
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6.Q-3. Internet Marketing 80
- TOEFL Speaking section Question 6 Q 4 Economy Class 85
- Education Job FairSaturday, October 9 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.Washington CenterThe University of the Rockies has been offering our Placement Abroad Services for prospective teachers since 1980. This program is sponsored by the University of the Rockies' 77
21 in 30
More content wanted for the second reason. Don't need a conclusion.
Don't repeat words, phrases and sentences. like: similarities