Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
drvnm India Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
olle_lu Russia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Sevinj Azerbaijan Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
jahangir031076 Bangladesh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mumtazdinar Jakarta, Indonesia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
elgallad egypt Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
billyramadaniel INDONESIA Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Samuel Nigeria Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
dzetto INDONESIA Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Suyunbek Uzbekistan, Tashkent city Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
faisal.adeel Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
saharmanoochehri Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Joeanna BANGLADESH Female Advanced
jhudes08 Singapore Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Sahjahan Islam sylhet, Bangladesh. Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
amd1361 Tehran,Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Nur Rahmah S Indonesia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
alinagabi77 pharmacist Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
anirban kabiraj india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
wraibiow Russia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate

Pages