Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
78. Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they havediscussions, why? (70) DubinchukEugene TOEFL speaking
Talk about an advice that has been given to you by someone and about the situation.Please say- What was the situation and the advice given?- Do you always follow the advice offered to you?- What quality should an advisor have in your view? (62) devabe2005 IELTS speaking
Talk about a situation where you have got an advice from somebody. Please say- Who gave it to you?- What was the advice?- What impact did it leave on you or your life? (70) devabe2005 IELTS speaking
TPO 03 - Question 4 Cognitive Dissonance Individuals sometimes experience a contradiction between their actions and their beliefs-between what they are doing and what they believe they should be doing. These contradictions can cause a kind of mental di (74) ying.ma Q4
integrated speaking (80) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
Choose one of your favorite methods to relax and explain why it is yourfavorite. Please include specific details in your explanation. (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Describe a change that will improve your local areayou should say :what the change iswhy you think it will improve your local areawho will be responsible for this changeand explain how you feel about the change (34) hhtmh1999 IELTS speaking
Stay or move13. Some people spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throughout their lives, looking for a better job, house, community, or even climate. Which do you prefer: staying in one place or moving in search of anoth (80) saramhl TOEFL speaking
TPO 13 q1 (60) abdilrahman Q1
1.Speak a few words about your home town or city2.What were the changes that took place in your city in the recent past3.What are the changes that you expect in the next few years in your city/town (56.6667) naresh dubaka IELTS speaking
TPO 01 - Question 5 (80) aceit Q5
TPO 17 - Question 1 Talk about a special opportunity that was given to you. Explain why the opportunity was important. (90) vhb Q1
TPO 05 - Question 3 Campus Dining Club Announced Starting this year, the university dining hall will be transformed into The Campus Dining Club for one week at the end of each semester. During the last week of each semester, the dining hall will feature s (66) mgrajapt Q3
Describe a situation when you had to be nice to someone you dislike. (71.66670000000001) Lady_modern IELTS speaking
Give two solutions that you think can help reduce air pollution. (80) SarahAlsalihi TOEFL speaking
TPO 31 - Question 1 Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles? (80) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 43 - Question 3 University Makes Changes to Orientation ProgramMadison University is making a change to the orientation program for first-year students. In the past, as part of orientation, new, incoming students could go on a two-day hiking and campi (90) Tulips Q3
TPO 29 - Question 3 Remove old Bicycles from Campus Racks I noticed that there are bicycles locked to the campus bicycle racks that have not been moved for a long time. I think the university should remove these bikes from the racks and dispose of them. (80) mgrajapt Q3
Describe an idea you had for improving something at work or college (51.875) renofitriasari IELTS speaking
What kind of job would you like to choose? What’s your reason for choosingthis job? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation. (80) Ana TOEFL speaking
Keeping in contact with people (32.5) renofitriasari IELTS speaking
If your foreign friends are going to visit your country, where do you suggest them to go? (92.8571) aschocolate TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO9-Q6 (98) Saharnaz TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 32. Q4 (70) Caiyuan TOEFL speaking
Describe the woman's problem and the two suggestions that her friend makes about how to handle it. What do you think the woman should do, and why? (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 29 - Question 6 mgrajapt Q6
TPO15-Q1: People make friends in many different ways. What do you think is a good way to make friends? (80) Saharnaz Q1
Some believe that the students should take a one-year break beforeattending college. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion and why? (90) boys_next_door IELTS speaking
Describe something you have not done so far but would like to do in the future. Please say– What is it?– When and where would you do it?– Why would you like to do it? (70) Saeed2 Part II
People enjoy reading many different types of books such as mystery, biography, romance, etc. Of all the different types of books that there are, which type do you most enjoy? (80) yjc1989 TOEFL speaking
If you want to study a course that you had not studied before what would it be? (80) tahamh95 TOEFL speaking
tpo 28 #3 (80) eva TOEFL speaking
Q5 (80) bshagan68 TOEFL speaking
TPO 12 task 2Some people believe it's essential for a person's education to learn to play a musical instrument. Others don't believe music education is important. Which view do you agree with? Explain why. (60) atabak TOEFL speaking
TPO 13 - Question 1 Talk about a game, sport or other group activity that is played in your country. Explain why you think the activity is enjoyable. (90) mgrajapt Q1
hildapart 31.what are the different types of meeting that people often go to?2.some people that no one likes go to meetings- what do you think?3.why can it sometimes be important to go to meetings?4.why do you think world leaders often have meeting togeth (66.66670000000001) TSEB IELTS speaking
Q3 (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
Describe a wonderful period of time in your life. Explain why you like that period of time and give specific reasons to support your answer. (80) Feng CHEN Q1
Describe a film that had a great impression on you.You should say:- when and where you saw it- what type of film it is- what happens in the film - and explain why you found it so impressive. (67.5) Saeed2 IELTS speaking
73. Some believe that the students should do some part-time jobs or summerinterns to determine their future career. Do you agree or disagree with theopinion and why? (60) DubinchukEugene TOEFL speaking
Describe someone you admire very much. (57.5) naresh dubaka IELTS speaking
What is your favourite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it. (80) kinjalpatel TOEFL speaking
Part 1:1. How often do you make telephone calls? 2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone? 3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call? 4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? Part 2:Describe a (60) sscam8 IELTS speaking
Some students would rather write a paper than take at test.Other students would rather take a test instead of writing paper.Which option do you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 34 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Private car should not be allowed in the city centers of large cities. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (70) mgrajapt Q2
Speaking tpo 32question 2 speaking (90) pegy Q2
Your friend wants to visit a new country. What country you would recommend and why? (70) xnana Q1
TPO 07 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
Talk about a skill or ability that you consider as especially important for a student to have. Use details and examples to explain your answer. (70) france79 ESL speaking