Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specificreason to explain your opinion. (90) Rasha TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Altruism refers to an animal behaviour in which an animal sacrifices its own well-being for the benefit of other animals. In some cases, one animal may help another of the same species to reproduce more effectively but at the cost of leaving fewer offspri (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 09 - Question 2 Some people think that family members are the most important influence on young adults. Others believe that friends are the most important influence. Which do you agree with? Explain why. (90) mgrajapt Q2
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 (80) TOEFL_speaking TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110802 (50) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO23 – Q2: Some people enjoy spending their free time alone in activities such as reading, thinking or writing; others enjoy spending their free time in sharing activities with other people, which do you prefer and why? (80) Saharnaz Q2
Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explainthe reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation. (86.66670000000001) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree? Teacher should be paid according to how much their students learn. (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
What are the advantages of using the internet over visiting a library? -Syerapke- (72.5) eddysuaib IELTS speaking
What is the most interesting class you have ever taken? Explain the aspects of the class that made it interesting. Include details and examples in your explanation. (60) edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
TPO 05 - Question 1 Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it. (80) mgrajapt Q1
Explain how the two examples discussed by the professor illustrate differences in the ways people explain behavior. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite place to visit on the weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. (56.6667) poons TOEFL speaking
TPO 32 - Question 5 (70) civil2017 Q5
What do you think are the characteristics of a good parent? (80) ying.ma Q1
TPO 09 - Question 3 Required Work Experience The business studies department at State University will now require all students enrolled in its program to complete one semester of work experience in a local corporation or small business. It is felt that st (80) mgrajapt Q3
Which of the following jobs or careers do you think would be most rewarding? University professor Environmental scientist Newspaper journalist Choose one career and explain why you think it would be most rewarding. Use details and examples to support your (70) silviadan TOEFL speaking
TPO 34 - Question 3 Program to Provide Free Tutoring The university has announced that starting with the fall semester, free tutoring will be available to all new students for their entire first year. The academic dean. James Maxwell, commented. "The univ (66) mgrajapt Q3
Think about a book that you have enjoyed reading. Why did you like it? What was especially interesting about the book? Use specific details and examples to support your responses. (65) annisak TOEFL speaking
TPO 08 - Question 1 Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you. (70) naznazu Q1
independent 2 (70) deepali1234 TOEFL speaking
TPO 23 - Question 1There can be several advantages to spending time living in another country. Talk about one advantage and explain how living in another country provides that advantage. Use details and examples in your response. (90) hipax Q1
TPO15- Q2)2 (70) apply2017 Q2
Explain how important are extra-curricular activities? (80) Ana TOEFL speaking
Self-fulfilling prophecy refers to a false statement affecting how people act until the false statement becomes true. A person will act upon a situation not from what he sees, but what he believes the situation to be. Therefore, an individual believing a (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO41- Q5 (80) apply2017 Q5
TPO 28 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To protect the health of young children, advertisements for candy and junk food should not be shown on television. Use specific reasons and details in your response. (66) Toefl2016 Q2
What are some of the advantages and/or disadvantages of having three or more generations of family living together in one house? (80) hudashti1 TOEFL speaking
Heating prices, and the university’s heating bills, reached record-high level this year. In an effort to reduce heating costs, the university decides to lower the temperature in classroom buildings on weekends and on workdays after five P.M., when the day (70) fred042102 TOEFL speaking
tpo22 (80) Laura123 Q6
Would you like to take a long vacation or several short vacations in a year?Explain why. (70) sahoo TOEFL speaking
TPO 34 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Private car should not be allowed in the city centers of large cities. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (100) minamina Q2
TPO 19 - Question 1 Talk about a skill or ability that you consider especially important for a student to have. Use details and examples to explain your answer. (50) mgrajapt Q1
My favorite book is: (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 11 - Question 5 (80) mgrajapt Q5
Q3 (66.66670000000001) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
It is better to have classes with good friends. (75) ying.ma Q2
TPO 34 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Private car should not be allowed in the city centers of large cities. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (83) mgrajapt Q2
TPO 05 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer.It is more important to study math or science than it is to study art or literature. (80) mgrajapt Q2
Describe an object you particularly like.You should say:•What it is and what it looks like•What it is made of•What it is for•And explain why it is special for you (80) apurva IELTS speaking
TPO 10 Q 5 (80) SarahAlsalihi TOEFL speaking
TPO 28 - Question 3 Keep the Music Building Open Later Currently, the campus music building'which has practice rooms students can reserve for playing instruments'closes nightly at nine p.m. I think the university should keep the building open until midnig (60) paras001 Q3
What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting. (70) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 23 - Q1)2 (70) apply2017 Q1
9-2. Is it better to take changes in life or play it safe? (50) mahabub Q2
TPO 33 - Question 4 Carrying Capacity An animal species needs to have enough resources, like food and water, to survive in any given environment. However, because resources are limited, only a certain number of animals of a particular species are able to (70) mgrajapt Q4
1. When a new technology is released, some people like to try it right away, whileothers prefer to wait until the technology becomes more established and popular. Howdo you feel about new technology? Explain your answer with details and examples. (70) mgrajapt Q1
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example from the lecture, explain what behavior modification is and how it works. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds (87.5) Lauren TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 46 - Question 4 Warning Coloration Many animals have defense mechanisms that help protect them from predators. In some cases, these animals have distinct coloring that signals predators of the presence of such defenses. This type of coloring is called (80) mgrajapt Q4
Q4 behavior modification (80) SarahAlsalihi TOEFL speaking