Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
integrated 4 (80) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
Name a place in your country you would recommend others to visit. Describe this place and explain why you would recommend it. (60) sucharita787 TOEFL speaking
If you could visit any place in the world for 24 hours where would you like to go and why? (85) Pinky123 TOEFL speaking
task 6 (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
describe something old that you or your family own and that you feel is important.you should say :what the item is and what it looks like (55) Fadlanmuzakki IELTS speaking
Using the points and examples from the lecture, explain how the examples of the universal remote controller and cell phones demonstrate the effect of modern technologies on people’s daily lives (80) Laura123 Q6
tpo 20 q 1 (75) fardin TOEFL speaking
Some universities hold classes Monday through Thursday, while others hold them from Monday through Friday. Which do you prefer, and why? (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Everyone has a goal to fulfill. What’s your goal and explain why you want tofulfill this goal. Please include specific examples and details in yourexplanation. (90) boys_next_door IELTS speaking
TPO 19 - Question 1 Talk about a skill or ability that you consider especially important for a student to have. Use details and examples to explain your answer. (100) minamina Q1
Some students live in dormitories on campus. Other students live in apartments off campus. Which living situation do you think is better and why? (96.66670000000001) Vanan TOEFL speaking
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the solutions you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: (80) visa0809 TOEFL speaking
where would you most like to live? describe this place and explain why you would like to live there. (83.33329999999999) nishith TOEFL speaking
What kind of reading material, such as novels, magazines, or poetry, do you mostlike to read in your free time? Explain why you find this kind of reading materialinteresting. (70) ioanap TOEFL speaking
what is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. (73.8462) poons TOEFL speaking
name a place in your country you would recommend others to visit. describe this place and explain why you would recommend it. (80) divjais186 TOEFL speaking
TPO283 (86.66670000000001) elhamtgh66 TOEFL speaking
TPO 26 - Question 3 Advisor Meetings Should No Longer Be Required At present, students are required to meet with their academic advisors before the beginning of every semester. The advisors help students select courses and advise them on graduation requir (80) Tulips Q3
TPO25 – Q3 (97.5) Saharnaz Q3
Describe a famous person whom you like (55) naresh dubaka IELTS speaking
TPO 13 - Question 2 When looking for information for a research project, some students prefer to get their information mainly from the Internet. Others prefer to mainly use printed materials such as books and academic journals. Which do you prefer, and wh (90) mgrajapt Q2
What is the important invention before the age of computer?•What is the invention?•Why do you think it is very important?•What are the advantages and disadvantages of the invention? (59.4118) Neelam Gawas IELTS speaking
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 5 : and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009122005 (85) nishith TOEFL speaking
http://testbig.com/toefl-speaking/toefl-integrated-speaking-question-3-woman-expresses-her-opinion-about-proposal-her (80) amyabraham05 TOEFL speaking
Most schools support extra-curricular activities, such as clubs and sports teams.Some schools pay for these activities, some require that students pay, and some use a mix of school funds and student payments. Which do you think is preferable,and why? (96.66670000000001) Ana TOEFL speaking sticky icon
What kind of qualities should a good leader possess?Please state youropinion and give specific details and examples in your explanation. (80) nargess1981 TOEFL speaking
Q6 TPO33 (80) Mirin TOEFL speaking
q1 Describe a person you enjoy talking to. Explain why you like talking to this person. (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 02 - Question 6 (68) donya goodarz Q6
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. (70) ashbi TOEFL speaking
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking
what foreign country would you like to visit? why? (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 42 - Q4 (70) apply2017 Q4
TPO 24 (80) Laura123 Q6
Q6 (80) poons TOEFL speaking
The Professor describes a model of zones relevant for agricultural marketing. Explain how these are related to the costs of transportation. (66.66670000000001) Vanan TOEFL speaking
TPO 43 - Question 4 Population Changes Populations of living beings are constantly changing. The number of humans, animals, insects, or plants living in a given area can vary because of two kinds of factors: biotic and abiotic. Biotic factors are living f (100) minamina Q4
Q4.35 A marsh is a type of wetland, an area of land where water covers ground for long periods of time.Using the main points and examples describe three types of marshes. (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 20 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. (60) edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite. (80) uwer1609 TOEFL speaking
TPO 07 - Question 3 Sculpture Courses to Be Discontinued University administrators announced yesterday that the sculpture program, a division of the art department, will be eliminated. "The main reason is a lack of student interest," reported one adminis (66) Av9ash Q3
city has liked the most. (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite style of clothing? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite. (80) silviadan TOEFL speaking
single subj area (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
TPO 45 - Question 5 (80) EugeneDubinchuk Q5
musical instrument (70) bhumikasuryavanshi Part I
TPO 41 - Question 4 When people form opinions about a person or a situation, those opinions are likely to be based on first impressions, on an initial assessment of the person or situation. In other words, the opinions we have of people or situations tend (50) -vv- Q4
q3 Dear Study Body,I think something should be done with the computer lab. I dont have my own laptop so I have to do all my school work in the lab. Last time, it took me 2 hours completing my 30 minutes homework. I propose making a sign-up sheet so the st (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
Task 2: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90) Numfon Weidinger TOEFL speaking