Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 08 - Question 2 Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things Others are not adventurous: they are cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? Explain why. (100) minamina Q2
Q5/29 (80) ket2014 TOEFL speaking
TPO 08 - Question 1 Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you. (60) archimo Q1
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Private car should not be allowed in the city centers of large cities. Use details and examples to explain your opinion (80) lucaskotw TOEFL speaking
q 5shirt (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
-Do you like to have flowers in your home? (why/why not?)-Where whould you go to buy flowers? (why?)-On what occasions would you give someone flowers?-Are flowers important in your culture?--Describe a meeting you remember going to at work, college or sch tengriqagan IELTS speaking
What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent? Explain why these characteristics are important to you. (80) Gobs Q1
Q3. The school year will be extended with one week. State the students opinion and how the change will affect them. (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 25 (80) Laura123 Q6
TPO 42 - Question 3 The administration has announced that starting next fall, the university will stop offering evening classes in many departments. According to a university administrator, the decision was prompted by a steady decline in enrollments in e (60) paras001 Q3
Some believe that the students should do some part-time jobs or summerinterns to determine their future career. Do you agree or disagree with theopinion and why? (80) komala TOEFL speaking
TPO 42 - Question 1 Choose an accomplishment that required you to work very hard. Explain what the accomplishment was and why it was important to you. (80) mgrajapt Q1
Question 4: Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. (95) Vanan TOEFL speaking
music coming to cafeterias . (80) apurva TOEFL speaking
TPO 14 - Question 1 People enjoy reading many different types of books such as mystery, biography, romance, etc. Of all the different types of books that there are, what type do you most enjoy? Explain why. (95) minamina Q1
TPO 02 - Question 6 (80) mgrajapt Q6
Which one do you prefer to read? Novels, poetry, and magazines. (80) bigzee TOEFL speaking
Talk About Something You And Your Family Enjoy Doing Together. Describe It And Explain Why You All Enjoy It. (70) xnana TOEFL speaking
Describe some kind of skill that you'd like to learn most. Why? Pleaseinclude specific examples and details in your explanation. (60) komala TOEFL speaking
TPO. task 2. Some people enjoy watching movies and TV in their spare time. Others prefer reading books and magazines. Which one do you prefer and why? (80) monamh TOEFL speaking
TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours (70) archimo Q2
Q3 professor fox accepted a new position. (75) france79 TOEFL speaking
TPO 02 - Question 1 Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation. (83) archimo Q1
Integrated speaking 3 (85) komala TOEFL speaking
TPO 07 - Question 2 State whether you agree or disagree with the following statement. Then explain your reasons, using specific details in your explanation. Learning through online courses is more effective than learning in the traditional classroom setti (70) archimo Q2
question 5 (85) Pinky123 TOEFL speaking
TPO 02 - Question 1 Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation. (50) archimo Q1
Q5 (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
75. Some believe that the students should take a one-year break beforeattending college. Do you agree or disagree with the opinion and why? (80) DubinchukEugene TOEFL speaking
TPO 21 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your friends are the most important influence in your life. Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (90) vhb Q2
TPO 04 - Question 1 What do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation. (100) minamina Q1
TPO 34 - Question 6 (90) toeflibt.ara Q6
TPO 02 - Question 5 (70) mgrajapt Q5
tpo 5 question 3 (90) patel dolly TOEFL speaking
TPO 14 - Question 5 paras001 Q5
Do you prefer to play sports or watch sports? Use reasons to support response. (80) silviadan TOEFL speaking
TPO 48 - Question 4 Optimal Foraging Food provides animals with the energy they need to survive. However, animals also lose energy in the process of obtaining, or foraging, for food. Therefore, in order to conserve energy, many animals behave in ways that (70) mgrajapt Q4
TPO 02 - Question 6 (100) minamina Q6
Ref NO:2009092601 (60) edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
Agree or disagree: Musicians and artists are important to the society. (87.5) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking
Bus Service Elimination PlannedQ3 The university has decided to discontinue its free bus service for students. The reason given for this decision is that few students ride the buses and the buses are expensive to operate. Currently, the buses run from the (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
TPO 21 - Question 2 (60) EugeneDubinchuk Q2
tpo 30 (70) nagy Q3
Q6 (70) bshagan68 TOEFL speaking
Q2 Do you make decisions quickly or take your time making them? Use details and examples to support your response. (85) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO226 (70) elhamtgh66 TOEFL speaking
What is your favorite time of a year? Include details and examples to support your explanation. (75) yjc1989 TOEFL speaking
TPO 23 - Question 3 No More International News For the past few years, the daily campus newspaper has included a one-page international news section covering a few of the major stories in world news. Starting next month, the section will be eliminated. On (70) mgrajapt Q3
TPO 08 - Question 1 Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you. (100) minamina Q1
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain the reasons for your recommendation. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 6 (100) ominiri TOEFL speaking sticky icon