Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
tpo 36 Question 5 (90) patel dolly TOEFL speaking
what is your favorite kind of food? describe it and explain why it is your favorite. (82.8571) nishith TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 02 - Question 3 Bus Service Elimination Planned The university has decided to discontinue its free bus service for students. The reason given for this decision is that few students ride the buses and the buses are expensive to operate. Currently, the (80) mgrajapt Q3
tpo 6.6 (90) patel dolly TOEFL speaking
Ref NO:2009110106 (60) edsonsimoes TOEFL speaking
TPO 19 - Question 2 More and more people are buying items on the Internet and from magazines or catalogs. Other people prefer shopping in a store. Which do you prefer and why? (90) archimo Q2
q5 (75) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (55) minamina Q2
The professor expresses her opinion of the plan for the renovation of Old Main. Report her opinion and explain the reasons that she gives for having that opinion. (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Using the example from the lecture, explain what social loafing is and how it affects people's behavior. (70) ajulyav Q4
important consideration for you when choosing your vacation destination (80) nishith TOEFL speaking
Letter in the Centerville College NewsThe administration has announced plans to acquire a new sculpture for campus. We should all oppose this plan. The university's poor financial condition led it to increase the price for campus housing and tuition by 15 (80) france79 TOEFL speaking
TPO 34 - Question 5 (100) minamina Q5
TPO 22 - Question 1 Talk about one way your personality has changed since you were a child. Use examples and details to explain your answer. (83) Toefl2016 Q1
TPO 03 - Question 1 What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent? Explain why these characteristics are important to you. (100) minamina Q1
q3. Student orientation. State what is the woman's opinion and the reasons she gives for having that opinion. (80) ioanap TOEFL speaking
TPO 09 - Question 4 The Establishing Shot Film directors use different types of camera shots for specific purposes. An establishing shot is an image shown briefly at the beginning of a scene, usually taken from far away, that is used to provide context fo (50) mahabub Q4
TPO 36 -Q3 (80) apply2017 Q3
Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get broader education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have deep understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you thin (70) visa0809 TOEFL speaking
TPO22-Q4 (80) apply2017 Q4
People recognize a difference between children and adults. What events (experiences or ceremonies) make a person an adult? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. (85) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 27 - Question 3 Switch to Electronic Textbooks The university will begin switching from traditional-bound textbooks early next year. University students will be able to download the content of their required textbooks to a reading device and read the (80) mgrajapt Q3
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe the problem and the two solutions. Then explain what you think the woman should do and why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse T (80) poons TOEFL speaking
TPO 30 - Question 2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should be involved in the process of helping their children to choose a career. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (70) EugeneDubinchuk Q2
tpo 26-2 (80) fardin TOEFL speaking
Integrates speaking task.Question 4 (95) Lauren TOEFL speaking sticky icon
75. Describe a resource that has helped you to do something better than before. Describe it and explain why it was so helpful to you. (85) magicsk TOEFL speaking
going on a trip what do you prefer, to take a train or to drive? (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
TPO 44 - Question 5 (60) -vv- Q5
TPO 45 - Question 1 Which of the following qualities do you think is most important for a university student to be successful?●Highly motivated●Hard working●IntelligentChoose one of these qualities and explain why it is important. (66) aceit Q1
TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. (70) mariem Q2
Describe a time when you have to share something with another person or people.You should say: what the situation was, what you share, whom you shared with, and explain how you feel. (56.6667) VertFeuille IELTS speaking
talk about a book that you have not read but you are interested in ? why do like to read this book? (80) hessam94 TOEFL speaking
TPO 03 - Question 2 Some students prefer to work on class assignments by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in a group. Which do you prefer? Explain why. (60) nasimn Q2
q6 (80) tnan3158 TOEFL speaking
25. Some people like to spend their leisure time outdoors, while others prefer to spend it indoors. Which do you prefer? (80) poons TOEFL speaking
TPO 24 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students benefit more from classes with a large number of students than they do from smaller classes. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (83) toeflibt.ara Q2
3)Some students live in dormitories on campus. Other live in apartments off campus. Which living situation do you think is better and why? (70) mgrajapt Q2
TPO11-Q3 (90) Saharnaz Q3
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their university libraries. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60) saramhl TOEFL speaking
TPO 18 - Question 1 Imagine your life ten years in the future. Talk about one way you think your life will be different in ten years than it is now. Use details to explain your answer. (100) minamina Q1
10. Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. (80) mgrajapt Q1
10-2 If your teacher makes a mistake, it is better to correct the teacher or ignore themistake? Use reasons to support response. (80) EugeneDubinchuk Q2
Talk about the food that you like to eat outside your home. Please say- What is it?- Why do you like it?- On what occasions do you eat out?- How often do you do it? (70) devabe2005 IELTS speaking
Q5 (86.66670000000001) poons TOEFL speaking
TPO 11 - Question 3 Housing Renovations Planned Over the last ten years, the number of Central College students living on campus in dormitories has decreased by twenty percent. In an effort to counteract the trend, the college has announced a plan to reno paras001 Q3
TPO 31 - Question 2 Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class. Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they will get a good grade. Which do you prefer? (100) minamina Q2
Some students prefer to sit in front of the classroom. Others prefer to sit in the back.Which way do you prefer? (90) ying.ma Q2
TPO 31 - Question 2 Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class. Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they will get a good grade. Which do you prefer? (70) archimo Q2