Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
TPO 29- Task 3 (90) ebiv87 Q3
Describe a TV programme that you have seen andthat interested you.You should say:• when and where you saw the programme• what happens during the programme• what you felt about the programme• and explain why you enjoyed theprogramme so much. (65) farrrooos IELTS speaking
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to eliminate the bus service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: (100) hotmail TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Describe the changes that will happen in your life in five years. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation. (70) Feng CHEN Q1
Cold weather (48.1818) renofitriasari IELTS speaking
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 6 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110806 (100) TOEFL_speaking TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Independent speaking (question 1)What is your favorite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it. (80) Siddhi TOEFL speaking
Describe a beautiful work of art that you have seen.You should say:• what it is• where and when you saw it• how you would describe it• and explain what makes it impressive (70) Sara83 IELTS speaking
Explain flow and how the example used by the professor illustrates the concept. (96.66670000000001) Vanan TOEFL speaking
1.Describe your family2.What do you and your family do together3.Do you live with your family why (70) naresh dubaka IELTS speaking
Speaking Part 3Answer these questions related to finding things:Collecting things as a hobby1.What kind of things do people like collecting as a hobby?2.What educational benefit do you think collecting objects like coins or stamps might have?Archaeology1 (66.66670000000001) drjowelynt IELTS speaking
TPO 42 - Question 2 Some people prefer living in a big city. Other people prefer living in the countryside, away from urban areas. Which do you think is better? Explain why using specific details in your explanation. (100) minamina Q2
17. Some people like to keep up with current news by reading newspapers. Others preferto read about the news online. Which do you prefer? (66.66670000000001) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
Talk about a visit that you received in your home. Please say- Who was visiting you?- When was it?- What did you do?- Did you enjoy that visit? Why? (83.33329999999999) sprigidts IELTS speaking
TPO 47 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the future, people will read fewer books than they do toady.Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (83) mgrajapt Q2
TPO47 - Q2 (60) apply2017 Q2
Describe a time when you were asked to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey.You should say:What the questionnaire/survey was aboutWhy you were asked to give your opinionWhat opinions you gaveAnd explain how you felt about giving your opinion in mrgrimm1313 Part II
TPO 10 - Question 1 Talk about a time when you accomplished something you did not think you could do. What do you accomplish? Why did you think you could not do it? (90) mgrajapt Q1
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122004 (100) TOEFL_speaking TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 33 - Question 6 (100) minamina Q6
Tpo9#6 (80) CarolineMitias TOEFL speaking
Your friend has suddenly received a lot of funding. What do you think is the best way for your friend to spend this money? Please include reasons and details to support your response. (70) eva TOEFL speaking
Describe a time when you lost something.You should say:- what it was- where and when you lost it - how important it was- and explain what you did to find it when you realized it was missing. (81.4286) Saeed2 IELTS speaking
Talk about a library that you belong to or have visitedYou should say:Where it is located and how the library organizedwho visit the library and why people go therewhen and why you last visited the library… and what rules the library has. (73.63639999999999) eddysuaib IELTS speaking
An estuary is an area where a freshwater river or stream meets the ocean. In estuaries, the salty ocean mixed with a freshwater river, resulting in brackish water. Brackish water is somewhat salty, but not as salty as the ocean. Water continually circulat (70) nishith TOEFL speaking
Which challenge in the list do you think is the most difficult for the university students? Being far away from families, finding time to relax, making new friends. (95) VertFeuille TOEFL speaking sticky icon
Which challenge in the list do you think is the most difficult for the university students? Being far away from families, finding time to relax, making new friends. (80) jhtfy TOEFL speaking
TPO 10 - Question 4 Entertainment Merchandising An effective, widely used marketing practice in the entertainment industry is entertainment merchandising. Entertainment merchandising is a form of marketing in which the brand or image from one product is a (80) Tulips Q4
TPO 46 - Question 1 Talk about one way in which you have benefited from using the Internet. Use specific examples and details in your response. (80) mgrajapt Q1
Ask for help. reasons (65) france79 TOEFL speaking
Unit 7: HobbiesWhat are your hobbies?What is your favorite musical instrument?Do you prefer action films or comedies?Do you think it is important to read novels and poetry? (36.6667) Lê Kim Kiều Anh IELTS speaking
TPO 01 - Question 1 Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. (100) minamina Q1
2)Explain how birthdays are celebrated in your country? (70) ying.ma Q1
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. hudashti1 TOEFL speaking
Describe your holidays.1. Where did you go and how long ?2. Who do you go with ?3. Talk about any interesting things happened. (73.33329999999999) bjskishore IELTS speaking
46. Everyone has to leave home sometimes. What do you miss most when youare away from home? Please include specific examples and details in yourexplanation. (80) mgrajapt Q1
what was your favorite subject at school? describe it and explain why this subject was your favorite one. (86) nishith TOEFL speaking
When people have devoted time or resources to a certain project, they generally want to see it succeed. However, they may grow so attached to the idea of a successful outcome that even if it starts to look like the project will fail and the disadvantages (70) farzaneh TOEFL speaking
TPO 46 - Question 1 Talk about one way in which you have benefited from using the Internet. Use specific examples and details in your response. (86) mgrajapt Q1
TPO 01 - Question 3 Letter in the Centerville College News The administration has plans to acquire a new sculpture for campus. We should all oppose this plan. The university’s poor financial condition led it to increase the price for campus housing an (76.66670000000001) minamina Q3
TPO 05 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer.It is more important to study math or science than it is to study art or literature. (66) mgrajapt Q2
PART 11. How often do you watch film?2. Do you prefer to watch film on DVD or at cinemas?3. do you think parents should control the kinds of films their children watch?Part 2Describe a song that you enjoy listening to.you should say:* what it is* when you (67.5) Fadlanmuzakki IELTS speaking
8. Summarize the process of applying for college in your country mgrajapt Q1
Good News for Movie Fans The Student Association has just purchased a new sound system for the Old Lincoln Hall auditorium, the place where movies on campus are currently shown. By installing the new sound system, the Student Association hopes to attract (73.33329999999999) smartaquarius10 TOEFL speaking
Describe a famous person whom you like (55) naresh dubaka IELTS speaking
TPO 29- Task 4 (76) ebiv87 Q4
Task 1- Your friend has suddenly received a lot of funding. What do you think is the best way for your friend to spend this money? Please include reasons and details to support your response. (90) CarolineMitias TOEFL speaking
4. Would you prefer to run your own private business or work for a large company withmany employees? (80) nazbanu Q2
Q3 (70) tnan3158 TOEFL speaking
Question 5 (90) Mirin TOEFL speaking sticky icon