Search and listen speakings

Speaking title Rates User Category Sticky
Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and expalin why it is important? (70) shweta TOEFL speaking
TPO45 - Q5 (70) apply2017 Q5
TPO 30 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should be involved in the process of helping their children to choose a career. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion. (70) mgrajapt Q2
Part 1:how often do you watch television?which television channel do you usually watch?do you enjoy the advertisements on television?do you think most programs on television are goodPart 2:Describe a friend of your family you remember from your childhood (53.3333) Sina sina IELTS speaking
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the man’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem, then state which solution you recommend and explain why.Major Doubts (80) Ekhlass1980 TOEFL speaking
TPO 41 - Question 2 Some people believe it is important for universities to provide funding for student entertainment, such as movies or concerts on campus. Others believe that university money should only be used for academic purposes. Which view do you (83) archimo Q2
What kind of reading material such as novels, magazines or poetry do you most like to read in your free time? Explain? (61.4286) shweta TOEFL speaking sticky icon
TPO 27 - Question 1Talk about a popular actor, musician, or artist whose work you do not admire. Explain why you do not like this person’s work. Use specific details and reasons in your response. (50) hipax Q1
TPO 45 - Question 4 (70) mgrajapt Q4
How often do you watch television? (Why/Why not?)Which television channel do you usually watch?(Why?)Do you enjoy the advertisements on television?(Why/Why not?)Do you think that most programmes on television are good? (Why/Why not?) (48) wq.lee226 IELTS speaking
5) Which city in the world would you like to visit? (70) ying.ma Q1
TPO 08 - Question 1 Talk about a time when a friend or family member helped you in the past. Describe how the person helped you. Then explain why this was important to you. (60) archimo Q1
TPO 40 - Question 1Talk about a country or culture that you would like to learn more about. What is the country or culture and why would you like to learn more about it? (70) EugeneDubinchuk Q1
Talk about a library that you belong to or have visitedYou should say:Where it is located and how the library organizedwho visit the library and why people go therewhen and why you last visited the library… and what rules the library has. (73.63639999999999) eddysuaib IELTS speaking
describe the characteristics of a good teacher and please state with specific example and details (70) xnana Q1
TPO 06 - Question 3 History Seminars Should Be Shorter Currently, all of the seminar classes in the history department are three hours long. I would like to propose that history seminars be shortened to two hours. I make this proposal for two reasons. Fir (75) Av9ash Q3
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? (80) bigzee TOEFL speaking
TPO 21 - Question 1 Talk about an important news event that happened recently in your country .Describe the event and explain why it was important. (80) mgrajapt Q1
tpo11.task6 (80) monamh TOEFL speaking
life is relaxing or hurrying? (80) silviadan TOEFL speaking
TPO 42 - Question 2 Some people prefer living in a big city. Other people prefer living in the countryside, away from urban areas. Which do you think is better? Explain why using specific details in your explanation. (83) mgrajapt Q2
If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask?Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (75) NewNewNew TOEFL speaking
TPO 48 - Question 1 Students study in a variety of ways. Explain how your study habits are different from those of other students you know. (90) vhb Q1
Cue card on favourite song. (67.40000000000001) ankushgurumaa IELTS speaking sticky icon