Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Internet has become major source of information for students.Do you think in the near future intenet will replace the need of books?Discuss your opinion giving reasons and examples. (70) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60) ouichamoui Independent TOEFL Writing
Argument Essay-->A recent study of eighteen rhesus monkeys provides clues as to the effects of birth order on an individual's levels of stimulation. The study showed that in stimulating situations (such as an encounter with an unfamiliar monkey), firstbor (32.5) smartaquarius10 GMAT/GRE
How do movies or television influence people's behavior? use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. (70) atlanta123 Independent TOEFL Writing
Many of the world’s cities are currently facing a serious housing shortage.What are some of the reasons for this shortage and what solutions can you suggest? (92.5) nguyenkhaccuong IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Scientists predict in the near future cars will be driven by computers, not people. Why? Do you think it is a positive or negative development? (78) vipfavor IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The graph below shows changes in global food and oil prices between 2000 and 2011. (78) TrangDaisy07041997 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The graph below shows changes in global food and oil prices between 2000 and 2011. (67) TrangDaisy07041997 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following memo appeared in the newsletter of the West Meria Public Health Council. "An innovative treatment has come to our attention that promises to significantly reduce absenteeism in our schools and workplaces. A study reports that in nearby East (60) ing54007 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Write a letter to your English speaking friend about a movie that you are planning to watch. Please say- What is special about this movie?- How is it related to your friend?- Suggest an arrangement to see this movie together (68.88890000000001) marzieh IELTS
Advantages and disadvantages of fast food consumption. (67.037000000000006) simargill IELTS
you and some friends ate a meal at a restaurant to celebrate a special occasion, and you were very pleased with the food and service. (78) soli IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Integrated writing (90) nargess1981 TOEFL sticky icon
The diagram below shows the number of landline telephones per 1000 people in different countries over a five-year period. (84) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Levels of youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world.What are the reasons for this, and suggest some solutions. (67) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Nowadays many young people have negative attitude towards learning after they left school. What is the cause and what are the steps that can be taken to bring positive attitude towards learning again? (60) tajveer IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. (73.5) bhumikasuryavanshi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people suggest that it is wrong to give money to beggars asking for money on the street, while others think that it is the right thing to do. Which point of view do you think is correct, and why? (80) atlanta123 Independent TOEFL Writing
Developed countries have created many environmental problems in the World, particularly in their contribution to global warming.What can be done to reduce the dangers of global warming? (70) pratik_dkr1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? (73.33329999999999) farzaneh TOEFL
Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced? (62) fikri IELTS
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette."On Balmer Island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of accidents involv (91.66670000000001) nakul123 GMAT/GRE sticky icon
The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education.The first chart shows the reason why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer,descr (80) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following appears in a letter to the editor for the West Lansburg News:"The tufted groundhog lives in the coastal wetlands of West Lansburg. Ancient records suggest that the tufted groundhog once numbered in the millions. Since they were declared a wi (50) gopikaspai GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion (73) koku Independent TOEFL Writing
The following appeared as part of a letter to the editor of a scientific journal."A recent study of eighteen rhesus monkeys provides clues as to the effects of birth order on an individual's levels of stimulation. The study showed that in stimulating situ (66) mharish2797 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
In some countries an increasing number of people are suffering from health problems as a result of eating too much fast food. It is therefore necessary for governments to impose a higher tax on this kind of food.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TPO-12 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60) pthtc Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (56) fadijaved IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people regard work as the most important thing in life and have little interest in anything else, other are more enthusiastic about their hobbies and leisure interests than their jobs.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (40) thanhdoan6992 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you this might be effective? (61.5) xun IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Do You Agree Or Disagree With The Following Statement? Parents Or Other Adult Relatives Should Make Important Decisions For Their Older (15 To 18 Year-old) Teenage Children. Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Support Your Opinion. (30) Samar 1984 Independent TOEFL Writing
Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education to keep people well. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (70) manikn10 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The pie charts below show units of electricity production by fuel source Australia and France in 1980 and 2000. (60) rajsandhu IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace everyday .Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages ? (70) fialka IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (90) puneetsachdeva85 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
The diagram below show how leather goods are produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant. (70) Saeed2 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archa (50) sampadacharya1 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, (74.5) Phoebe GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people nowadays do not respect their teachers as much as they did in the past. (90) Thom1372 Independent TOEFL Writing sticky icon
Some people believe that children leisure activities must be educational; otherwise they are complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? (73.63639999999999) jahangirarif20202015 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Currently there is a trend towards the use of alternative forms of medicine. However, at best these methods are ineffective, and at worst they may be dangerous. What extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (60) YS89 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Families who send their children to private schools should not be required to pay taxes that support the state education system. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (61) Stephanie Kaushal IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
you are due to start a new job next week but you will bot be able to because you have some problems. Write a letter to your new employer. In your letter -explain your situation-describe your problems-tell him/her when you think you can start. (40) kulwinder paul IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals (54.090899999999998) sheepfei199184 GMAT/GRE
The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority. (73.33329999999999) mehmetycaliskan... GMAT/GRE
The diagram below shows a simple device for changing sea water to drinking water.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (66.66670000000001) Yora IELTS
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? (82.5) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The Internet allows us to stay connected with each other no matter where we are. On the other hand, it also isolates us and encourages people not to socialise.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (58) Jessica Dabin Nam IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
TOEFL essay hints:Topic 1,2,3 (95) sheppard TOEFL