Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Agree or disagree: For success in school and work, the ability to adapt or adjust to achanging condition or circumstance is more important than havingexcellent knowledge of a job or a field to study (60) speedgeorge123 Independent TOEFL Writing
Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? Or is it the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens themselves? (78) Farrukh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The graph below shows relative price changes for fresh fruits and vegetables, sugars and sweets, and carbonated drinks between 1978 and 2009.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (84) Thao Anh194 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Sports stars and movie stars have an obligation to behave as role models for the young people who look up to them.in return for the millions of dollars that they are paid we should expect them to fulfill this societal responsibility. (50) tonoy GMAT/GRE Issue Task
TPO-34 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking Web site. (84) EugeneDubinchuk Independent TOEFL Writing
University students are often encouraged to study fields in which significant job growth (a large increase in job opportunities) is expected; these fields currently include science, technology, engineering, and math, do you believe students should conside (78) shiva1122 Independent TOEFL Writing
Tips to get high mark in IELTS essay writing (88.33329999999999) ielts IELTS sticky icon
The Table and the Bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (70) ismayanti IELTS
You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter•explain why you want to take time off work• give details of the amount of time you need• sugges (80) smartaquarius10 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
. (16) Madridista GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The graph illustrates the global prices of food and oil during the period of 2000 – 2011. (73) theresa_trangnguyen IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (85) mayaa Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support. (90) NAPSTER TOEFL
Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like.Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.Discuss both these views an (73) edisontay90 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Changes which happened because of Vietnam war from this picture below. (80) wibbyaldryan IELTS sticky icon
You are member of an organization which meets regularly at particular restuarnt. The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory.Write a letter to manager of the restaurant. In your letter -Explain why you are writing-Describe what the manager sho (70) jatinmehta09 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Being a celebrity such as a famous film star or sports personality- brings problems as well as benefits.Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems? (61) RSudhir IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The diagrams below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2024. (70) YS89 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
There is a public event coming up in your town. Write a letter to your friend who you think would be interested to take part in it. In your letter- Describe the event.- Say why you think he/she would be interested.- Suggest an arrangement to meet there wi (65.5556) marzieh IELTS
Some people believe that sport is an essential part of school life for children, while others feel it should be purely optional.Discuss these opposing views and give your own opinion. (78) Farrukh IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Who should look after the elderly? The government by providing care homes or families? (70) bwosti IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that unpaid community service should be made a compulsory part of high school programmes (for example working for a charity, improving the neighbourhood or teaching sports to younger children). To what extent do you agree or disagree (95) janetan89 IELTS sticky icon
The graphs show below the post school qualifications held by Australians in the age groups 25 to 34 and 55 to 69. (80) Sid1316 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet. Others however believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (76.66670000000001) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
the diagram below shows the process off using water to produce electricity.summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features. (70) sprigidts IELTS
Statement of purpose (85) deepali1234 University Applications
Some countries have introduced a law to limit working hours for employers, why? Do you think is it a positive or negative development? (73.63639999999999) Deol IELTS
The graph shows consumption of energy in the U.S. since 1980 with projections through 2030 (35) Shaheen IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (54.4444) Yavuz Burak TOEFL
The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (73) kato jay IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The table below shows information about travelling to work in one US city. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (66.66670000000001) indah_hai IELTS
Some people think that children should have some classes outside their schools, visiting local companies or public enterprises for some real life experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (70) vjtca28 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (70) Mubariz IELTS
86-If you could go back to some time and place in the past, where and when would you go? Why? (65) fardin TOEFL
Some people think it is importat to spend public money on promoting healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on the treatment for people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (84) Daniel2016 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people prefer to be nocturnal during exam days and go through the entire syllabus in the last few days, whereas others have regular habits, studying a little every day.Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both studying patterns and choose whic (67.5) swati.vekariya PTE_Academic
The flowchart illustrates the production of coloured plastic paper clips in a small factory.Write a report for a university tutor describing the production process. (56) Thien IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The graph below gives information about the number of cases of diarrhea in Mashhad between 1983 to 1992. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant. Write at least 150 words (70) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
2. To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In d (88) pookieeee GMAT/GRE
The chart and table below give information about healthcare resources and life expectancy in different countries. (65.71429999999999) tiads IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (66) K1307 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
advertisement show products in real? (70) sherko Independent TOEFL Writing
Mobile phone and the internet are very useful. However, it is rare for the old people to use them. In what ways can mobile phone and the internet be useful to the old people? What could be done to encourage the old people to use? (62.5) Lienk IELTS
Some employers reward members of staff for their expectional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. This practice can act as an incentive for some but may also have a negative impact on others.To what extent is this style effective.Are th (86) fialka IELTS
"Over the past ten years, there has been a 20 percent decline in the size of the average audience at Classical Shakespeare Theatre productions. In spite of increased advertising, we are attracting fewer and fewer people to our shows, causing our profits t (65) nakul123 GMAT/GRE
The graphs below show the post-school qualifications held by Australians in the age groups 25 to 34 and 55 to 69. (53.3333) naresh dubaka IELTS
The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (95) aisha.oab IELTS sticky icon
some people say that working couple must share the household responsibility..agree or disagree with the statement. (86.66670000000001) Navneetbright IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree (50) K1307 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
TOEFL essay:Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of unisexual schools. (73.33329999999999) essayking TOEFL