Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why. (77.2727) sophy TOEFL sticky icon
Modern technology has a great impact on our environment. Some say that people should adopt a simple lifestyle to solve this problem, while others argue that the technology itself should provide a solution. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (77.5) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
The tables below show the students per lecturer and the number of students in various practice and lecture based subjects. Summarise the information in the following three tables and make comparisons where relevant (80) fialka IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
If you were am employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (78) Amrita H Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The ability to maintain friendships with a small number of people over a long period of time is more important for happiness than the ability to make many new friends easily.Use specific reasons and ex (90) kfarshi Independent TOEFL Writing
Mass media and the internet have caused people’s attention spans to get shorter. However, the overall effect has been positive: while people are less able to focus on one thing, they more than make up for it with an enhanced ability to sort through lar (50) test123 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The following is a letter to the editor of an environmental magazine."Two studies of amphibians in Xanadu National Park confirm a significant decline in the numbers of amphibians. In 1975 there were seven species of amphibians in the park, and there were (60) dypnani GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The following is a letter to the editor of an environmental magazine."Two studies of amphibians in Xanadu National Park confirm a significant decline in the numbers of amphibians. In 1975 there were seven species of amphibians in the park, and there were (90) Caiyuan GMAT/GRE Argument Task
As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate. (13) ankita6 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Company X has just switched to a 4-day workweek, mandating that employees work 10 hours per day fromMonday to Thursday instead of 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday. Although the policy is new,Company X claims that the policy will help to increase prof (66) jerald GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Birth day party (43.3333) Amritpal IELTS
The chart below shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989. (80) edisontay90 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people think that when recruiting, companies should aim to take on people who are innovative and able to work independently while others considered they should recruit people who are able to work in a team and follow instructions.Discuss both views a (73) swati.vekariya IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Young people are much more aware of and concerned about issues like environment, poverty and animal welfare than previous generation. What is your opinion? Give reasons and examples. (70) roxanaluca IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself. (50) kcdbeck@gmail.com GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently (90) Akshay GMAT/GRE sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Money can't buy happiness.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (74.78870000000001) pkesf52513 TOEFL
Today, the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold. (38) naresh dubaka IELTS
The following is a letter to the editor of an environmental magazine."In 1975 a wildlife census found that there were seven species of amphibians in Xanadu National Park, with abundant numbers of each species. However, in 2002 only four species of amphibi (80) siamakd GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Distance learning programmes are in trend. However, people think that this is a poor substitute for attending a university or college. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (61) chris88 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year.Write a short report for a university lecturer describing th (75) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant (78) Thien IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. (69.5745) wasainika17 GMAT/GRE
The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe."A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; t (90) janak_oct GMAT/GRE sticky icon
Some people believe that scientific discoveries have given us a much better understanding of the world around us. Others believe that science has revealed to us that the world is infinitely more complex than we ever realized.Write a response in which you (62) naveenmacd GMAT/GRE Issue Task
In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others. What could be the reasons behind such behavior? What can be done about it? (70) marzieh IELTS
Governments should spend more money in sponsoring arts than in athletics (like state Olympics team). (95) monamh Independent TOEFL Writing
Company X has just switched to a 4-day workweek, mandating that employees work 10 hours per day from Monday to Thursday instead of 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday. Although the policy is new, Company X claims that the policy will help to increase pr (50) nihar bhagat GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Many children these days have an unhealthy lifestyle. Both schools and parents are responsible for solving this problem. To what extent do you agree with this statement? (65.59999999999999) Yora IELTS
Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (86) trang2 Independent TOEFL Writing
Humans arrived in the Kaliko Islands about 7,000 years ago, and within 3,000 years most of the large mammal species that had lived in the forests of the Kaliko Islands had become extinct. Yet humans cannot have been a factor in the species' extinctions, b (20) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree. (73.33329999999999) fuuuaaady IELTS
When Students move to a new school, they sometimes face problems. How can schools help these students with their problems. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer (47.5) JerryC IELTS
Do you agree or disagree? It is impossible to always be completely honest with your friends. (81) Delara Independent TOEFL Writing
What are the good qualities or features of a good newspaper, current affairs television program, or news website? Use specific details and examples to explain your answer. (78) Evgeniya Independent TOEFL Writing
In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed”. Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples. (80) enaslam PTE_Academic
Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60) annisak TOEFL
The graph below shows the differences in wheat exports over three different areas. While a report for university lecturer describing the information shown below. (65) Rita Irianti IELTS
it is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends. (60) saray Independent TOEFL Writing
"A recent study of Dura-Socks customers suggests that our company is wasting the money it spends on its patented Endure manufacturing process, which ensures that our socks are strong enough to last for two years. We have always advertised our use of the E (93.33329999999999) nivi1991 GMAT/GRE sticky icon
A zoo has no useful purpose. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. (82.3077) poons TOEFL
Some people believe that scientific discoveries have given us a much better understanding of the world around us. Others believe that science has revealed to us that the world is infinitely more complex than we ever realized. (53.3333) siamakd GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Of all the different powerful institutions,media has emerged as the biggest entity. There have been thorny questions raised against professional ethics adopted by journalists but seeing everyone through a prism of skepticism may not be a wise idea. (60) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. (61) harsha GMAT/GRE
The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist ficilities. (60) shirin IELTS
In some countries, old age is valued, while, in others, youth is emphasized. Which view point do you agree with? (80) Tessy James IELTS sticky icon
Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like.Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.Discuss both these views an (73) edisontay90 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
IELTS essay:Intelligent machines such as robots are widely applied to take the place of human beings. Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages. (75) essayking IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? (72) Mubariz IELTS
In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details. (61.6667) magicsk Independent TOEFL Writing