Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70) Krupesh Kothari IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could. (16) aryadeo GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. In order to succeed, you should be more like others than be different from everyone else. (83.33329999999999) Mango woo TOEFL
The graph below shows UK acid rain emissions, measured in millions of tonnes, fromfour different sectors between 1990 and 2007 (75) RamdhanHidayat IELTS
do you agree or disagree with the following statement. it is better to finish a project completely and then begin another project than to work on two or more projects at the same time? you specific reasons and examples to support your answer (73) nagy Independent TOEFL Writing
People's behaviour is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supportin (73.33329999999999) vrunda GMAT/GRE
When computers first appeared on the scene,it was thought they would make us more productive in providing goods and services, smarter and possibly happier. Skeptics claim that the opposite is true as computers have proved disappointing in terms of product (83.33329999999999) bwosti IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that government wastes too much money on space exploration and research while there are still many problems on earth. To what extent do yo agree or disagree with the view. (80) pratik_dkr1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Writing Task 1: The diagram shows how electricity is generated by a hydroelectric dam. (92) Kate Võ IELTS
Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. Give reasons for your a (80) rahulkumar8 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Several languages die every year. Many people feel this is a positive trend and that a world with fewer language promotes harmony and uderstanding between people.Analyze both sides of this arguement and provide your opinion. (75) serene123 IELTS
Cycling is more environmentally friendly than other forms of transport. Why is it not popular in many places? And how to increase its popularity? (78) ak007 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
You play sports (eg football) for a local team.you recently heard that a player of your team is in a hospital. Write a letter to your team-mate. In your letter you say how you feel about the news. Ask about the treatment in the hospital. Suggest some ways (70) urvashighai IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Animal testing is important in scientific research whereas some people though there were alternative methods of research that used no animal testing. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples fr (70) gogirl IELTS
Successful sport professional can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while other think it is unfair.Discuss both the views and give your opinion.(ielts book 6 test 2) (75.38460000000001) gollu IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
writing integrated-TPO 22 (80) saharpouya TOEFL
The graph below shows waste recycling rates in the U.S. from 1960 to 2011. (70) YS89 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Students from rural areas often find it difficult to access university education. Some people think that it should become easier for them to study at universities. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (60) Sekar Hanafi IELTS
Some people consider that thinking about and planning for the future to be a waste of time. They argue that people should simply live in moment. Do you agree or not/what is your opinion? (68.75) Gurpreet Kaur Bhangu IELTS
today, the media portrays young people as lazy and disrespectful.do you think this true? Are young people today worse than their parents, or does evry new generation get criticized by older people? (71.66670000000001) himanshuhn IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In some countries, young people are encouraged to travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this. Give reasons for your answer and include an (70) fantasyta IELTS
The graph below shows the changes in UK birth rate of women in 6 different ages from 1973 to 2008 (78) kingnight153 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
In some parts of the world it is becoming popular to research the history of one's own family. Why might people want to do this? Is it a positive or negative development? (58.5714) skeet IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following is a letter to the head of the tourism bureau on the island of Tria."Erosion of beach sand along the shores of Tria Island is a serious threat to our island and our tourist industry. In order to stop the erosion, we should charge people for (60) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.Discuss both these views and five your own opinion. (76) hamedpa IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
"Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make a (66) paras001 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The pie chart below shows the average way in which foreign students learning English in london spend their money over the course of a week. Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information. (62.5) jason IELTS
Traffic congestion is becoming a huge problem for many major cities. Discuss the problems and Suggest some measures that could be taken to reduce traffic in big cities. (76.2222) bina IELTS
Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and suppo (70.9091) yjc1989 GMAT/GRE
Argument Topic: "The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. "According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced (50) pooja_bhandari GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Nowadays many people work longer time and got more stressful jobs than ever before. What causes this? How can employers make the worker's lives easier? (78.88890000000001) carolsusu IELTS
People who make decisions based on emotion and justify those decisions with logic afterwards are poor decision makers. (65) parthkake GMAT/GRE Issue Task
127The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but the general well-being of all its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In develo (78) aloha871111 GMAT/GRE
The following argument was made in a newspaper editorial:“The autonomy of any country is based on the strength of its borders; if the number of illegal immigrants entering a country cannot be checked, both its economy and national identity are endangered. (70) micra mm GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Games are as important for adults as they are for children. (70) sunsun Independent TOEFL Writing
Television is entirely democratic in that its content is controlled by what the people want. (80) angel GMAT/GRE
It is believed Global warming is a natural phenomenon but others consider it a man made problem. what are your views in this matter? Can it be eliminated? (53.3333) harjinder singh IELTS
73)Some people say that computers have made life easier and more convenient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (58.6667) magicsk TOEFL
The continued rise in the world’s population is the greatest problem faced by humanity at the present time.What are the causes of this continued rise?Do you agree that it is the greatest problem faced by humanity? (74) thanhdoan6992 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The best leaders are those who encourage feedback from the people whom they lead. (50) Siavosh GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the well-being of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as (70) shefali saxena GMAT/GRE
Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to whic (78.75) yjc1989 GMAT/GRE
The following appeared in a newspaper editorial. “As violence in movies increases, so do crime rates in our cities. To combat this problem we must establish a board to censor certain movies, or we must limit admission to persons over 21 years of age. App (90) thakur.shikha1@... GMAT/GRE
Many people believe that the high levels of violence in films today are causing serious social problems. What are these problems and how could they be reduced? (61.9048) homanhtai IELTS
Some people think that children should be encouraged to play outdoor games that require physical activit instead of playing computer games in the home. Do you agree or disagree? (75) david xie IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The primary goal of technological advancement should be to increase people's efficiency so that they have more leisure time.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for t (68) Vanan GMAT/GRE
Everybody has some choice. People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and, if they can't find th (90) hrishika98 SAT
Do you agree or disagree with following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (83) shshadi Independent TOEFL Writing
Learning is primarily a matter of personal discipline; students cannot be motivated by school or college alone. (77.5) aarkadatta GMAT/GRE
Nowadays in some countries, single young adults prefer to live outside of their parents homes, they usually leave to study or work in different places. Do you think this trend has more advantages or disadvantages? (84.16670000000001) Ksenia IELTS