Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Many employees may work at home with the modern technology. Some people claim that it can benefit only the workers, not the employers. Do you agree or disagree? (82.5) Amarjeet saggu IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The following appeared as a letter to the editor from a Central Plaza store owner."Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central (55) sheetal makavana GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Many offenders commit more crimes after serving the first punishment. why is this happening ? what measures can be taken to solve this problem ? (70) gilllovepreet IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Nowadays, television is an essential part of our lives, as a medium to spread news and awareness, and, for some, it even acts as a companion. What is your opinion about this? (56) pratik_dkr1 PTE_Academic
All over the world people spend more time on sports and exercises these days. Does this development have more advantages or disadvantages? Give your opinion with supporting examples from your own experience. (79.5) khi.iu.meo IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people think if students are afraid of the teacher it is better. Others say that having a friendly relation is better. What do you think ? (70) sliwer IELTS
The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (70) Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
TPO 49 (3) nazaninbr Integrated TOEFL Writing
The following editorial appeared in the Broomall County Times-Picayune:"The Gordon Act, which established a wildlife refuge in the Big Dark Swamp, is currently up for reauthorization. The act prohibits the building of roads or cutting of old growth trees (85) NP578 GMAT/GRE
People as My Idols that really Guide me to get better life (69.47369999999999) septi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling (75) brighton GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people think the main reason for success is hard work and determination.While other people think factors like money and personal appearance are also important.Discuss both views and give your own opinions. (70) evayap IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Money spent on exploration of space is a complete waste, it could be spend more effectively on improvements of living of people. To what extent do u agree disagree (86) mabick_1527 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
The pie charts below show the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007. (46.5) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position. (70) Adran13579 Independent TOEFL Writing
Lots of people copy the famous people they see on TV. Why do they do this? Do you think it is a good idea to copy famous people? (70) drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Information technology is changing many aspects of our lives and now dominates our home, leisure and work activities.To what extent do the benefits of this mobility outweigh the disadvantages? (80) pratik_dkr1 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
agree or disagree/ we should never took an important decision alone (60) Wafaa Independent TOEFL Writing
There are more advantages to studying abroad than disadvantages.To what extent do you agree with this statement? (65) david xie IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that travelling is a valuable experience;other say it is a waste of time and money.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (66.66670000000001) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993and March 1999.The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993and March 1999.Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the information shown b (91.66670000000001) Eva Novita Sari IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people think that children should be studying all the mandatory subjects until the age of ten, while others believe they should have an option to select favourite subjects to study. What is your opinion? Give reasons for your answer and include relev (93.25) jay.patel.4545 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The table below gives information about changes in modes of travel in England between 1985 and 2000 (70) YS89 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25) Smartboiz SAT
In some countries it is illegal for companies to reject job applicants for their age. Is it positive or negative to the development? (33.3333) padma kumari IELTS
Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as (50) toluawojana GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Q...When people move to another country, some of them decide to follow the customs of the new country. Others prefer to keep their own customs. Compare these two choices. Which one you prefer? Support your answer with specific details. (94) Tessy James IELTS sticky icon
Cause and Effect: Fast Food (85) alfitrah8.5 IELTS
"The following appeared as part of a petition sent to residents of Youngtown by an environmental protection group:"The Smith Corporation shouldn't be permitted to develop the land that is now part of the Youngtown Wildlife Preserve. This sanctuary is esse (75) shachand9 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
tpo 27.1 (80) Gh.Ne Integrated TOEFL Writing
The graph below shows the weekday volume of passenger activity on the Toronto Metro system for July 2007Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisons where relevant (66) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The chart below gives information about southland's main exports in 2000, 20*..,and future projections for 2025.(20*..:for test purposes, use and refer to the current year) (80) I IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields, is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (41) dons GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisolls where relevant.Write at least 150 words. (69) mabick_1527 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Writing task 1 (a letter)You found a room at your company office that can be used as a relaxation room. Write a letter to your manager and ask to use it for this purpose. In your letter say– Explain why you suggest this.– Which room is it? Why?– Wha (73) jay.patel.4545 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on Jan 2005: Your Help Needed (93.33329999999999) CET6 CET6
Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society.To what extend do you agree with this view? (85) Blackgold IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas ( in words, pictures, music or film ) whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. To what extent do you agree or disagree wi (64.28570000000001) Kal-El IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
tpo 49 (3) nazaninbr Integrated TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In the past young people depended on their parents for making decisions. Today, young people are better able to make decisions on their own. (80) france79 Independent TOEFL Writing
Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do u support it or not? (Agree/Disagree) (78) saad_mahmoodkhan IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
The chart below shows the number of travellers using three major airports in New York City between 1995 and 2000. (78) Monica1 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today.What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue? (72.5) habiba IELTS
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Games are as important for adults as they are for children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80) younes.tatari Independent TOEFL Writing
At the present time, the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people.Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages? (22) Odiljon IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. (70) Ekhlass1980 Independent TOEFL Writing
The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. (60) Muza IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
CET4 sample essay - CET4 exam essay writing on Jan 2001 : How to Succeed in a Job Interview? (57.5) CET4master CET4
Claim: In any field—business, politics, education, government—those in power should step down after five years.Reason: The surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. (57.5) maryamaj GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is better to have broad knowledge of many academic subjects than to specialize in one specific subject. (60) Shahadattar Independent TOEFL Writing