Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
You have lost your student identification card. This has created some problems for youWrite a letter to the director of student service .In your letter1 Advise them of your situation2 Explain how this is affecting you3 Request a new card (76.875) jatinmehta09 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free. (65.71429999999999) maryam2900 GMAT/GRE
Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet. Others however believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (76.66670000000001) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
People should undertake risky action only after they have carefully considered its consequences. (16) kooka16533 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Nowadays, not enough students choose science subjects in university in many countries. What are the reasons for this problem? What are the effects on the society? (67) lilian.z IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Giving gifts and receiving gifts is the best way to improve social relations among people. Do you agree or disagree? (93.33329999999999) harjinder singh IELTS sticky icon
Integrated writing task. (83.33329999999999) Lauren TOEFL
Write a letter to your friend who is working in multinational company. In your letter- Tell him/her that there is a job vacancy in their company.- Say how you found out about the job.- Ask for help with your job application.- Explain why you are intereste (60) marzieh IELTS
The graphs below provide information on global population figures and figures for urban populations in different world regions. (73) Thien IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
The bar chart below shows the estimated sales of jeans for two companies next year in Turkey. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in jeans at the end of next year. (50) muramsudhirreddy IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Some people believe that the government should pay for and offer housing to people who lost their home or cannot afford them. To what extent do you agree or disagree?Give your own opinion and give specific reasons and examples to support it. (80) Emmanuel IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Which of the following is the best time to study to improve your ability to master the material: morning, afternoon, or night? Use details and examples to support your explanation (80) Ekhlass1980 Independent TOEFL Writing
responsibilities (73) AdamRahimov IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for the library. Which should your school choose to buy —computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation. (80) wellington025 Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their was (56) Ana Maria Londo... IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
The following appeared in the opinion section of a national newsmagazine: “To reverse the deterioration of the postal service, the government should raise the price of postage stamps. This solution will no doubt prove effective, since the price increase w (70) thakur.shikha1@... GMAT/GRE
Some people think that to lead a successful life a university degree is important. Others believe that this is no longer true nowadays. Discuss both views and give your own opinion (78) max1991 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Other, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishme (73.63639999999999) maryam2900 IELTS
The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant (0) Irani IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
Many high school students take part time jobs. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this? Study Sample (75) plaut IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
What are the threats to environment in the present times ? What can individual and government do to prevent such abuses to nature ? (77.5) Nisharg Patel IELTS
You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice. (78) Ksenia IELTS sticky icon
You are a regular customer at a supermarket in your town/city. You have recently noticed a problem with some of the products that you usually buy and you have decided to complain about this.Write a letter to the manager. In your letterExplain who you areD (56) FaizalReza IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
The table charts below provide information about the destinations and employment of UK first degree holders. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (53.3333) thanhdoan6992 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (75.5556) dawnsagar IELTS
The graph shows the percentage of Internet users in th three countries from 1999 to 2009. (60) Mcgarry IELTS sticky icon
More and more people these days work harder and longer hours and have no time for family life and friends. What are the causes in your opinion? How is it affecting family life and the society as a whole? Use relevant examples to support your view (71.4286) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archa (83) amir_ow GMAT/GRE Argument Task
If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo (73.043499999999995) tTONY FRANKIE GMAT/GRE
Some people believe that individuals can not improve environment, but only governments and big companies can make a difference. To what extend do you agree or disagree? (60) Fadlanmuzakki IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
one of the consequences of improved medical care is that people are living longer and life expectancy is increasing.do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages? (80) vjtca28 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
100: Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. (55) saharpouya TOEFL
Is the ability to read and write more important today than in the past? Why or why not? (76) amirbahman Independent TOEFL Writing
The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata. (80) eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic sticky icon
Recently some people can work from home using modern technology. Some think this is only benefits workers, but not the employers. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (60) Domilina IELTS
The charts below show information about the number of fish caught and the number of fishing boats used in Westhaven. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (75) avista_nada IELTS
Some people argue that successful leaders in government, industry, or other fields must be highly competitive. Other people claim that in order to be successful, a leader must be willing and able to cooperate with others.Write a response in which you disc (50) sadra1988 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Individuals can do nothing to change society. Any new developments can only be brought about by governments and large institutions. How far do you agree or disagree? (70) nabila05 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use reasons and details to support your answer. (80) pazhakh Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people believe that government wastes too much money on space exploration and research while there are still many problems on earth. To what extent do yo agree or disagree with the view. (80) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
The first chart below shows the results of a survey which sampled a cross-section of 100,000 people asking if they traveled abroad and why traveled for the period 1994-98. The second chart shows their destination over the same period.Write a report for a (62) fikri IELTS
Nowadays many young people have negative attitude towards learning after they left school. What is the cause and what are the steps that can be taken to bring positive attitude towards learning again? (62.5) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Hospital statistics regarding people who go to the emergency room after roller-skating accidents indicate the need for more protective equipment. Within that group of people, 75 percent of those who had accidents in streets or parking lots had not been we (70) siamakd GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Essay topics: “Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitab (50) may82 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The dangers and complexities of the modern world have made the mobile phone an absolute necessity for children.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (58.8889) alexthomas009 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Celebrities make a very good living out of media attention and have chosen to live in the public spotlight. They have no right to complain when they feel the media are intruding on their privacy.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (67) winstoncheng IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Is it better for children to learn to read by using the online material or by using printed material?Discuss and give your opinion. (91) MOKO IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
the three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981,1991 and 2001. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant (70) Kal-El IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic
An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be p (80) deep_22 GMAT/GRE Argument Task
TPO 33, integrated (60) kran Integrated TOEFL Writing