Search and read essays

Essay title Rates User Category Sticky
Some people say that the best thing about being rich is being able to help other people what do you think? (90) Tessy James IELTS
In many parts of the world, children's lives were very different from today. What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of life for children in the past? (70) tiads IELTS
All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.Write a response in which you discu (50) komala GMAT/GRE
Trade and travel would be a lot easier with a single, global currency that we all use. Do you agree or disagree with this statement. Would a single currency cause any problems? (80) Justin IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Read the statement(s) and the instructions that follow, and then make any notes that will help you plan your response. Begin typing your response in the box at the bottom of the screen.The following appeared in a newspaper editorial during the holiday sho (80) dehan GMAT/GRE
Scientists and the news media are presenting ever more evidence of climate change. Governments cannot be expected to solve this problem. It is the responsibility of individuals to change their lifestyle to prevent further damage.What are your views? (67.5) marzieh IELTS
Many people want their country to host an international sporting event. Others believe that international sporting event bring more problems than benefits. Discuss both views and include your opinion, supported by examples. (53.3333) dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Memorization of information by frequent repetition (rote learning) plays a role in most education systems. Do the advantages of this method of learning outweigh its disadvantages? (80) jeffzhou IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Government’s Roles in a Market Economy (100) hzxnjdx IELTS
People spending time watching sport programs on TV, or following their favorite team, has negative effect on their lives. (90) Mirin TOEFL
Distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning. (73) abcd_skg Independent TOEFL Writing
Sample TOEFL essay: do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. use specific reasons and examples to support your answer (60) Yassaman_n Independent TOEFL Writing
In some countries, governments encourage industries and businesses to move from large cities to regional areas. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? (66.66670000000001) IndahLestari IELTS
The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a journal on environmental issues. "Over the past year, the Crust Copper Company (CCC) has purchased over 10,000 square miles of land in the tropical nation of West Fredonia. Mining copper on this land (80.71429999999999) fdrg9iit GMAT/GRE
To solve the ever-increasing environmental hazards throughout the world, the best way is to increase the price of fuel. What is your opinion on the above assumption? (67) Nugman IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person's childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person's life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90) OMG TOEFL
TPO-40 - Integrated Writing Task Many scientists believe it would be possible to maintain a permanent human presence on Mars or the Moon. On the other hand, conditions on Venus are so extreme and inhospitable that maintaining a human presence there would (80) SheLaya Integrated TOEFL Writing
Some people say that because many people are living much longer the age which people retire from work should be raised considerably.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (80) Ghoul Azizkhan IELTS
All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools. (74.16670000000001) tintin_66 GMAT/GRE
The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata (or Calcutta). (90) Tessy James IELTS sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In today’s world, it is more important to work quickly and risk making mistakes than to work slowly and make sure that everything is correct.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70) SZ1988 Independent TOEFL Writing
In general people do not have a such a close relationship with their neighbors as they did in the past. Why this is so and what can be done to improve contacts with neighbors. (67.66670000000001) Jagdeep08 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS General Training
4. The greatness of individuals can be decided only by those who live after them, not by their contemporaries. (90) siamakd GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (60) france79 Independent TOEFL Writing
You can learn a lot about people by the clothes they wear. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70) younes.tatari Independent TOEFL Writing
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person.Use specific reasons and examples. (80) miladaragon TOEFL
Some people regard video games as harmless fun, even as a useful education tools. Others, however, believe that video games are having an adverse effect on the people who play them. In your opinion, do you drawbacks outweigh the benefit? (80) Tohir Bin Umar ... IELTS sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should take out student loans to avoid working while studying. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (78.33329999999999) Siddhi TOEFL
Statement of purpose (70) younes.tatari University Applications
Argument Topic: "The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. "According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced (50) hamzamanzoor GMAT/GRE Argument Task
do you agree or disagree with the following statement? it is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study Science and Mathematics. used specific reasons and example to illustrate your idea (53.3333) nagy Independent TOEFL Writing
We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? (70) Alale7474 Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (64.5455) maryam2900 IELTS
argument essay (0) thakur.shikha1@... GMAT/GRE
Some people believe that teenagers should be required to do unpaid community work in their free time . This can benefit teenagers and the community as well.Do you agree or disagree??? (70) Nicebanda IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Unfortunately, in contemporary society, creating an appealing image has become more important than the reality or truth behind that image.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your r (62) zeroreh GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The following appeared in a health magazine."The citizens of Forsythe have adopted more healthful lifestyles. Their responses to a recent survey show that in their eating habits they conform more closely to government nutritional recommendations than they (90) EugeneDubinchuk GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Government investment in public transport and reductions in public transport prices will greatly help the fight against transport pollution.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from yo (53.3333) baggi IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
In many cities crime is increasing. Why do you think this is happening? What can governments do to help reduce crime levels? (92.5) ankushgurumaa IELTS sticky icon
To what extent is the use of animals in scientific research acceptable? (87) jesy IELTS
Technology has made children less creative than they are in past.Agree or disagree? (80) Flavinha Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Some others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? (80) manikn10 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic sticky icon
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summirise the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisons where relevant. (65) bamsifiore IELTS
Scientists and the news media are presenting ever more evidence of climate change. Governments cannot be expected to solve this problem. It is the responsibility of individuals to change their lifestyle to prevent further damage. What are your views? (92) aisha.oab IELTS
Do you believe that experimentation on animals for scientific purposes is justified. Are there any alternatives to animal experimentation? (40) prepareielts2016 IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Many people nowadays leave their county to work abroad and take their family with them. What are the advantages and disadvantages in terms of family development? (68.33329999999999) parvez.gadhia IELTS Writing Task II - IELTS Academic
Young people enjoy life more than old people do? do you agree or disagree? (70) wellington025 Independent TOEFL Writing
Films can tell us a lot about the country in which they were made. What haveyou learned about a country from watching its movies? Use specific examplesand details to support your response. (80) DubinchukEugene Independent TOEFL Writing
Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the wellbeing of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as (50) bahrami GMAT/GRE Issue Task
The graph shows how money was spent on different forms of entertainment over a five- years period.( PT plus1 test1) (71) gollu IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS Academic