Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Ngoc Mai Nguyen Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mai Uyen viet nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Tommy_aquarius Vietnam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
s.zeinalilathor... Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Xinh nguyen Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
vuongquemai Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
florachii Hanoi, Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
phanthanhtung Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
happyngoc Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
tcn148 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Nguyen Truong Q... America Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
mrac9x Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Jun Ji Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Manh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
netcafe Viet Nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ikclethanhdat VietNam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Richardruh Ukraine Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Tuan Anh Thanh Hoa Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
khanhdii Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Kathie139 Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner

Pages