Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
牧童Andy Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Stephanie Kaushal Punjab Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
JuvanAncheta Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Gabr.Radwa Canada Female Intermediate
Muhammad Kashif Raza Pakistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sankhauom Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
CliftonFrons Fiji Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
Vader94 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
lalodhi PAKISTAN Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
GeorgeKet Greece Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
archana_arumugam India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
bikram Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ava behzadi iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ghazal89 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ouyang_919 Male Advanced
gabitkar Kazakhstan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
sipal00 Turkey Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
hashim ali 2 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
hesho2 Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
eelisawah Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages