Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
erfan1991 Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
vallabh_singh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Ammar Hasan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
garypark91 Male Intermediate
emre122çiç Turkey Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
saman_ebr Iran Male Intermediate
hashimahmed sudan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
amal_kan Syria Female Upper-Interm
wish India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
justine62 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
exidge Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
rahimeh_n IRAN Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Elshafey1996 Egypt Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
apurwar Delhi Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
ankudi22 Gujarat Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
stevejobs95 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
jerryyy Male Intermediate
Lynx Persia (Iran) Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
pradeepkumar india Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mamut343 Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm

Pages