Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Socranotes China Male Advanced
Fiona Joanna Cruz Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
saeed saamaadii Iran Male Intermediate
ASK English Coaching Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
niloofar.khoshd... Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
fateneh Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
amirhooshang iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
kirana indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
luckyluciano Male Advanced
Manulk Armenia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tasmiha bangladesh Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
monsoreslcm Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
smar indian Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Mukhammad-Ali Tashkent Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Undral Mongolia Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
ml275 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Mamta355 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Amir RF Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
ess.pesare khas iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
toeflibt.ara Male Advanced

Pages