PhD Studentship for UK-EU Applicants at University of Central Lancashire in UK 2014

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 10/27/2013 - 20:59

University of Central LancashireEligibility:-Applicants should have a good honors degree (2:1 classification or above) in electronic engineering or a cognate discipline, and exceptional technical and interpersonal skills. Postgraduate experience, although desirable, is not essential.
-Applicants should have, or expect to receive a minimum of UK 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in electronic engineering or a cognate discipline, and exceptional technical and interpersonal skills. Postgraduate experience, although desirable, is not essential.

Description: Applications are invited for a full-time PhD Studentship in the School of Computing, Engineering and Physical Sciences funded by BAE SYSTEMS Maritime – Submarines. The studentship is tenable for up to 3.5 years for a PhD (via MPhil route) [subject to satisfactory progress]. The studentship will cover the cost of tuition fees for UK/EU residents plus a maintenance grant of £18,120 for 3.5 years. The successful applicant will start on 1 January 2014.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: Pursuing PhD level at University of Central Lancashire in UK.

How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post or email.

Provider: BAE SYSTEMS Maritime – Submarines

For Which Country: UK

For Whom: International (Students of UK/EU (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City)

Number of award(s): Not Known

Duration of award(s): Studentship is offered for 3.5 years.

What does it cover? The studentship will cover the cost of tuition fees for UK/EU residents plus a maintenance grant of £18,120 for 3.5 years.

Selection criteria: Not Known

Notification:  Applicants proposed interview date is 12th December 2013

Deadline: 29th November 2013