Pneuron Closes Year with Strengthened Leadership Team; Announces ‘Tackling Application Backlog’ Webinar

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 12/02/2014 - 10:00

WOBURN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Pneuron Corporation, the pioneer of the distributed solutions category, today announced Ken Lawrence as vice president of sales, further strengthening its leadership team heading into 2015.

As vice president of sales, Lawrence is responsible for driving all global product and services revenues through direct and partner channels. Lawrence has had great success generating revenue and building sales teams for startups and established companies specializing in data intensive analytic applications and real-time transaction processing. He spent the early part of his career selling and managing application delivery projects and has transferred that focus on customer success into his team’s selling methodology.

Lawrence, who is based in Boston, joins Pneuron from Medio (acquired by Nokia company, HERE), a pioneer in the emerging field of real-time predictive analytics and previously worked for Memento, Wincor Nixdorf, Dataupia and SAS Institute. He holds a M.S. in Computer Science from Boston University and a B.S. in Computer Science from Clarkson University.

“Ken has a demonstrated track record as a leader, focused on developing and expanding sales relationships across numerous companies,” said Simon Moss, CEO and president, Pneuron. “His ability to lead a team, with the strong discipline and structure in the way he solves problems and his insights into the data and analytics market will help fuel Pneuron’s growth. We’re extremely excited to have his caliber of talent as part of our team.”

“Pneuron offers a disruptive business integration platform that accelerates the migration toward line of business autonomy and decreases the trillion-dollar IT backlog large organizations struggle with,” said Lawrence.

Pneuron is closing out 2014 with an upcoming webinar, “Tackling Application Backlog,” on December 16. The webinar will discuss the explosion in new social, mobile, analytics and cloud platforms as an accelerator in driving exciting new innovation into the enterprise. At the same time, these new technologies have further exacerbated the challenges for application developers in keeping up with business demands. Even shorter product cycles, rapidly changing regulations and the threats of new technology-enabled competitors have put tremendous pressure on firms’ abilities to convert ideas into valuable solutions.

Traditional approaches to application development and business intelligence (BI) deployment are not meeting these escalating needs. Participants will learn how the addition of new systems multiplies the complexity and depth of the application backlog, explore alternate paradigms for delivering business functionality and, lastly, see examples of how the Pneuron platform addresses the key drivers of application backlog.

Who: CTOs, application architects, application delivery leaders

What: Tackling Application Backlog Webinar

When: Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2014 at 11 a.m. ET

For more details and to register for the webinar, please visit: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/806157351

About Pneuron

Pneuron Corporation enables organizations to rapidly solve business problems through a groundbreaking, distributed approach that cuts across data, applications and processes. By targeting the right information at the data source, companies are no longer faced with the complex integration and infrastructure requirements of traditional approaches. Pneuron’s innovative Distributed Solutions Platform enables customers to accelerate business value and develop reports, products and applications in half the time and cost of traditional methods. Its distributed approach is non-invasive, technology-agnostic and leverages an organization’s existing infrastructure, avoiding the deployment risks and IT concerns that are prevalent in today’s centralized data projects. For more information, visit us online at: www.pneuron.com, on Twitter or LinkedIn.