Write a letter to your idol or an inspiring person

Write a letter to your idol or an inspiring person.

Dear Ariana Grande,
It's such an honor of being a fan of yours. It's true because of your voice, your melodies,... It always makes me feel energetic, active, positive, etc. And I write this letter to explain that you are one of my idols that I like the most.
All of this thing comes from the summer of 2018 when I had trouble at my thinking about giving a decision about which major I should learn at university. I was extremely confusing but then I heard the comfortable melodies and a beautiful voice that made me feel better. I wonder where It came from and I saw my friends were dancing to your song named "Break Free". It's pretty fascinating but I didn't know it's yours so I asked my friends then they told me. After I heard it, your voice and your melodies inspire me a lot, I completely turn into a guy who is positive and open-minded. Eventually, I could make the decision that it is choosing a major that I was good at and liked best.
After that I often find and watch all your music videos, I realized that you have a phenomenal voice that you are capable of singing at all the notes that you like. I'm impressed that you can accomplish the high notes smoothly, especially the whistle note. It sounds like birds, nature,... and I believed that I want to do that too. Because I have a high pitch voice and I'm so into singing so I decided to learn the whistle note day by day while I was watching your videos. As a result, I could do a little bit of the whistle note register but It's not clear and smooth and I think I will take time to train and improve it.
I wish you could see this letter so you will know that you're the queen of my heart. Thanks for everything of yours that helps me a lot in my life. I don't hope that you know me but I hope that you realize you helped someone in this world.
Best wishes,
Larry

(Nguyen Van Nguyen)