The following was used as part of an internet advertising company's appeal to businesses: Furniture Depot employed our internet advertising company to help. Since then its sales increased by 10% over last year's totals. Furniture Depot's success demonstra

The following was used as part of an internet advertising company's appeal to businesses: Furniture Depot employed our internet advertising company to help. Since then its sales increased by 10% over last year's totals. Furniture Depot's success demonstrates how using our internet services can increase your profitability.

Describe how well reasoned you find this argument. In the discussion be sure to analyze the line of reasoning and the use of evidence in the argument. For example, you may need to consider what questionable assumptions underlie the thinking and what alternative explanations or counterexamples might weaken the argument\\\'s conclusion. You may also address possible changes in the argument that would make it more logically sound, and what, if anything, would help you better evaluate its conclusion.

The assumption that internet advertising will increase a company's profit seems incredulous. An internet advertising company employed by Furniture Depot claims internet advertizing has increased the sales by 10% over the last year and persuaded other companies to use internet advertising in order to increase profit. Their are flaws in this arguments and future companies have to consider addressing certain areas in the argument.

First, the assumption that the 10% sales increase from the last year is due to internet advertising seems suspicious, There is an increase in sales but increase could be correlated by an abundant of factors. There could be a big housing market that had homeowners barging in to every furniture store to furnish their homes or it could be a close-out sale. There is no exact way to fully correlate sales with internet advertising.

Second, sales increase for Furniture Depot but did profit increased. People bought more furniture but the furniture might not have been sold full priced. It could have been discounted. When furniture is discounted, customers will tend to buy more but companies will not be profiting as much. If companies want to hire an internet advertising company, the company have to investigate the content in which the advertisement displays. The content on Furniture Depot's internet advertisement has to be fully investigated. If the advertisement included a discount or incentive, it could influence customers to buy more but the profit will decrease.

Although, internet advertisements are trending to reach the current internet age audience, the content and validity of the internet has to be fully investigate. An increase in sales does not necessarily means a increase in profit. Future companies have to consider whether the internet advertisements will benefit them in sales or profits.

Sentence: Their are flaws in this arguments and future companies have to consider addressing certain areas in the argument.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and arguments

need one more argument:
while the Internet Advertising may have boosted the profits for Furniture Depot, the same may not be true for other companies who sell different type of products or provide vastly different service.