Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the same time period, most of the complaints we received from viewers were concerned with

Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increasingly more time to covering national news and less time to covering weather and local news. During the same time period, most of the complaints we received from viewers were concerned with the station's coverage of weather and local news. In addition, several local businesses that used to run advertisements during our late-night news program have just cancelled their advertising contracts with us. Therefore, in order to attract more viewers to our news programs and to avoid losing any further advertising revenues, we should expand the coverage of weather and local news on all our news programs."

The argument that to attract more viewers to the news program and to avoid losing any further advertising revenues, we should restore the time devoted to weather and local news to its former level may seem logical at first glance. The author makes valid argument one which would be correct if it's premises were true. However, his conclusion relies on assumptions for which there is no clear evidence and it uses terms that lack definition.

The author made assumption that the local businesses that used to advertise during the late night new program have cancelled their advertising contracts with us due to devotion of increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news.

The author has to provide more evidences for strengthen the argument. Now, local businesses also cancel their contracts due to loss of their business. Also, if local businesses have reduce their fund into advertising than also they may cancel their contracts. If the product of business become famous enough for selling then also they will cancel their contract of advertisement. So, there are many reasons for cancellation of their contract not only due to devotion of time in local news and weather.

The author also made assumption that in that time, most of the complaints received from viewers were concerned with their station's coverage of weather and local news due to devotion of time in that. This complaints are also due to the some technical problems due to that viewers can't view news channel. Also, now a days most of all viewers have installed the disc TV so, that they can view the channels in best resolution. There is also problem that the strength of signals reduced in that time due bad weather or some technical problems. So, there are many reasons for complaints.

The another reason for decreasing the numbers of viewers due to the news program in that time is boring. Also, the news channel is giving more advertisements than required. So, the news program become bore. So, television station also has to make some changes in the program in that time. There are also many reasons for decreasing the number of the viewers.

The argument is result of a huge speculation in which the author has comfortably assumed considerable amount of data. If the author had taken the above discussed factors into view, it would have rendered the argument irrefutable. But whatever presented fails to provide a holistic picture to the superfluous claims being made.

Sentence: The author makes valid argument one which would be correct if it's premises were true.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and premises

if local businesses have reduce their fund
if local businesses have reduced their fund

Sentence: The author has to provide more evidences for strengthen the argument.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and strengthen

Sentence: This complaints are also due to the some technical problems due to that viewers can't view news channel.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and complaints

Sentence: Also, now a days most of all viewers have installed the disc TV so, that they can view the channels in best resolution.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to in and best

argument 2 -- not OK

argument 3 -- not OK