"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as

"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty."
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The following argument flawed for numerous reasons. The number and types of the real estate agents, the comparing the price and hard times token by Fitch to Adams and also the guarantee behind the selling by Adams Realty could be beneficial had not been justified as well.

The argument fails to provide any justification that the agent working types in terms of part-time or full time. Surprisingly, the author mentioned that Fitch has 25 agents whom work part-time but the statue of Adams agents was still vague. More significantly, the rate of the successfully of a company is not related to the number of employees directly. So, even if Adams had better revenue than Fitch last year, but the success rates of two companies should be monitored at least for five or ten years. The argument have been stronger had it provided the comprehensive statistical data about both of them to give a general view.

The argument also leaves many unanswered questions. Even if, the Adam Realty has faster and quicker policy to sell their homes, but the sample case of a home had been sold ten years ago by Fitch could not be a logical reason to compare those two cases. What were the financial criteria of ten years ago, and the buying power of people was the same as last year or not. Nevertheless, the argument assumes that Adams had been sold the home after one month, but there is no sign of the average rate of selling by Adams for last year.

Finally, the argument claims without warrant that what is the important guarantee behind that Adams could be great real states this year. So, Even if the author believes that Adams Realty would be the best agency to sell the properties, but what is the proof of that could be price worthy for the people. The argument could be palatable to follow if it provided the rate of the cases have been sold this year and justified any examples and information to encourage people.

Because of the argument makes several unwarranted assumptions, it fails to make a convincing case that Adams Realty will be the better agency than Fitch. In my view, the higher information about the Adams rate of satisfaction by customers and also the stronger supports behind the reasons provides that more acceptable and tangible to follow.

Need to analyze the structure of the statement and argue accordingly:

condition 1:
Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time.

condition 2:
Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000.

condition 3:
Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month.

then here goes the argument:

argument 1:
The author assumes that more agents working mean better service. Writer does not mention any factors like qualification, work experience of the agents. more...

argument 2:
the writer has not mentioned about the service charge. It is possible that Adam is making more profit due to its high service charge which might be adversely affecting the home-seller. more...

argument 3:
the writer has failed to put light on certain necessary parameters like size, structure, location, legal documents of the house.