Academic disciplines have become so specialized in recent years that scholars ideas reach only a narrow audience, until scholars can reach a wider audience,their ideas will have little use.

The speaker proposes that academic disciplines have become so specialized in recent years that scholars ideas reach only a narrow audiences. Today is the time of globalization. Each part of the world is link with each other. One can get the news of the other part of the world. Our social media is effective today that you can know about any recent activities. So more or less I am disagree with speaker that scholar can not reach a wider audience and until scholar can reach, their ideas will have little use.

Firstly, talk about the media of news paper. The news paper was first started by Johannes Guttenberg, for scholars to share their views and inventions so that this views and inventions become known to a general public. News paper is one of the oldest way for communication and is the most effective way. It provide the latest trends and news of every part of the world. So it is simple for anyone to get the scholar ideas about the current topic.

Further, come to one advanced version of media i.e, television. Even though the television is a source of entertainment , as for movies and serials, it also have channels like discovery, CNBC, national geographic, etc. This provides the recent happening of the world with in a minute that happened across the world. Means a scholar gives some new theory, it reaches the audience with in a minute.

Additionally, internet is the best way for communication. Different websites are available from scholars, each updates are shared by them on the websites. As for example, NASA has its own website, their updates are shared by them with the public, which is accessible by a common person.

In sum of all, we can conclude that scholars ideas can be reachable to wider audience easily with a minimal time.

So more or less I am disagree with
So more or less I disagree with

It provide the latest trends
It provides the latest trends

Sentence: The news paper was first started by Johannes Guttenberg, for scholars to share their views and inventions so that this views and inventions become known to a general public.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and views

Sentence: It provide the latest trends and news of every part of the world.
Description: The fragment It provide the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, past tense

Sentence: Different websites are available from scholars, each updates are shared by them on the websites.
Suggestion: each updates are ->each update is

The essay is not right on the topic. Need to talk about 'Academic disciplines';