All groups and organizations should function as teams in which everyone makes decisions and shares responsibilities and duties. Giving one person central authority and responsibility for a project or task is not an effective way to get work done.” To wha

Many people think that all the groups and organizations should function as teams and in that each and every person should make decisions and should also share responsibilities and duties. On the contrary, some people think that one person should be given the central authority as well as the responsibility for a work, project or task to get the work done. I do not agree with the latter statement. I agree that any company, group or organization should be in such a way, where everyone works as a team and not as an individual. Each employee has to make decisions together and should share all the r...