All too often,companies hire outside consultant to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently.If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees,such consultant would be unnecessary.

Nowadays roll of consultants is increased in the corporate sector. Many MNCs hire (multinational companies)consultants for the improvement of companies growth. The roll of a consultant is to understand the customers requirement and provide best solution for that requirements and also help the company in providing best solution. Consultant also manage the internal structure of the company. That's why the roll of consultant is very important.

All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. This is a very good practice to hire outside consultants and they will definitely improve your companies efficiency. Now let's take one example, If company A hires a consultant for specific purpose, instead of investing more time listening to their own employees then they have wastage of time and money. If within the company they have good skilled employees then why to waste money on the outside resources. If you invest more time on listening to their own employees it will be helpful to increase bonding within the own resources. This makes companies environment friendly. This will lead you to increase companies efficiency also.

There are more advantages of investing time on own employees. They can save their money and time This can improve the quality of own employees also. If you think in broader way this is very useful. So i am totally agree with the fact that outside consultant to suggest ways for the company to operate efficiently is unnecessary if companies spend more time to listening to their own employees.

Sentence: Many MNCs hire multinational companiesconsultants for the improvement of companies growth.
Suggestion: Refer to companies and growth

Sentence: The roll of a consultant is to understand the customers requirement and provide best solution for that requirements and also help the company in providing best solution.
Suggestion: Refer to customers and requirement

Sentence: This is a very good practice to hire outside consultants and they will definitely improve your companies efficiency.
Suggestion: Refer to companies and efficiency

Sentence: This makes companies environment friendly.
Suggestion: Refer to companies and environment

Sentence: This will lead you to increase companies efficiency also.

Error: companiesconsultants Suggestion: companies consultants

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.