Analytical writing

Analytical writing

Topic
“Question the authority. Only by questioning accepted wisdom can we advance our understanding of the world.”
Essay

Authority of the one generation will be challenged in future, was challenged in past, by another generation. As we can see from the teenagers, they are rebels, rebelling against the established ways of the previous generation. Not only teenagers one generation of thinkers, scientists build upon ideas of the older generation but they come to their own conclusions departing from the established criteria. E .g mother Theresa followed the footsteps of missionary life till the end but she questioned the existence of god. For a missionary to question the existence of god is the ultimate departure from existing wisdom and making her own judgment.

This can be seen many number of times in the history of scientific discovery. To start with example of earth is flat for centuries this is the position of the religious leaders, anybody and everybody who argued against was subjected to persecution. In spite of this scientists and philosophers hung on to the thought the earth is spherical until scientifically proven beyond the doubt.

We all were taught in school to follow the law, abide by the law, never to fight the injustice. Even then there is Mahatma Gandhi who fought for the unjust laws by the British to suppress the legal rights of the back and Asian people in South Africa. If he is afraid of questioning the authority world will be in dark ages. There is Rosa Parks who stood against the unjust behavior of segregated south by travelling in the bus meant for whites.

Many parts of the world even today people don’t have basic amenities. People are not asking hard questions. Politicians’ are able to get away with their underperformance and corruption. Political persecution is rampant in many parts of the world. We have seen the uprising in many Arab countries. This is ultimate triumph of the society questioning their politicians to abide by democratic standards.
Only by question we can advance the understanding of the world and change it. Make it better , make it more inclusive. Reduce the conflict in the society. Make this world better.

Sentence: In spite of this scientists and philosophers hung on to the thought the earth is spherical until scientifically proven beyond the doubt.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and scientists

Sentence: Politicians' are able to get away with their underperformance and corruption.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a ''
Suggestion: Refer to Politicians and '

Error: underperformance Suggestion: No alternate word

Flaws:

Total: