in any field- business , politics , education , government - those in power should be required to step down after five years.

As per the policy stated above, the people who are in power in any field such as business, politics , education and goverment should step down after five years. though i agree with this policy to the extent that those in power should step down yet this doesnt work in all the fields. the time period of five years is not valid equally in all the fields rather it varies. there are pros and cons on implementing this policy.

Firstly, the aim of the policy to give opportunity for all new comers to stand ahead. This is possible if the one who is at a higher position should step down after some time. The consequence of this policy is the freshers will be given a chance to prove themselves and uphold a higher position in their field. It can be education , government or politics. But this policy doesn’t work out in field of business.

In the field of business, all the persons who are working are at same standard. Everyone does ones own business. So it doesn’t matter the one who are in power or at lower level. Thus implementing this policy in business field is an abortive action.

Besides this, the major flaw in the policy is , it specifies the time period of five years. The time period varies in different field. However, it may be valid in case of education , because the education extends not more than 5 to 10 years. But in case of business, it never ends up. It is a kind of hardwork and dedication needed to makes ones business successful. The one who lags behind will never get a chance to move forward. there is no need of one to step down in order to give a chance to other. And there is no time limitation in this field.

In case of politics , this policy can be implemented. However the position and the power of any one is in the hands of people. Everything is based on voting system. So no matter one step down or not. It is the people who decide their position. It is their duty to vote the for the best.

Further in the field of government, any employee working at higher position, will certainly have a validity period according to the law. so he will definitely steps down after a specified period. It may not be 5 years exactly , vary accordingly.

To put it in a nutshell, I agree that the policy can be implemented in the society. It will surely have better consequences in the field of education , government and politics . the youngster will have a oppurtunities to shine themselves. But the terms and conditions should be specified corresponding to the fields. The time period cannot be same for all.

Sentence: It is a kind of hardwork and dedication needed to makes ones business successful.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and makes

Sentence: It is their duty to vote the for the best.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to the and for

Sentence: Further in the field of government, any employee working at higher position, will certainly have a validity period according to the law. so he will definitely steps down after a specified period.
Description: The fragment will definitely steps is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace steps with step

Sentence: As per the policy stated above, the people who are in power in any field such as business, politics , education and goverment should step down after five years. though i agree with this policy to the extent that those in power should step down yet this doesnt work in all the fields. the time period of five years is not valid equally in all the fields rather it varies. there are pros and cons on implementing this policy.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: doesnt Suggestion: does not

Sentence: It will surely have better consequences in the field of education , government and politics . the youngster will have a oppurtunities to shine themselves.
Error: oppurtunities Suggestion: opportunities

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.