In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statemen

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Past success and achievements inspired the posterities, but throughout history,oftentimes, humnans, without any relevant guidence from predecessors, reached the goal. Although precussors' experience is attributable to many eminent ooncotions in the current society, there has been many examples that huamn being groundbreak the unprecedent discovery and bolstered the development of society.

In retrospective, it is indisputable that previous expervious experience grounded the following generations with the basic knowledge and pointed the correct direction for discovery, from the application of fire to more puissant explosive gunpowder, from the discovery of heliocentric to the groundbreaking of grativity. Gunpowder, for example, triggered the industrial revolution and people further progress the application of gunpowder in the procedure of civilizations, such as engineerings and scientific research. Likewise,the discovery of grativity of the earth corrected and reinforced people's knowledge about the universe. More importantly, it groundbroke the classical physics, which represents the modernlization of science.

What must be addressed, however, is that there has been so many examples that humans achieved great success in numerous unprecedent researches and many of which to some extent correct precussors' mistake. In science, Quantum mechanics, for instance, challenged and overthrew the application of classical physics in microworlds, such as particles; In medicines, people corrected and further developed many wrong diagonised cases which otherwise threaten the health. Furthermore, humans' reseacrh has been in many field of study that is out of the ancestors' scope several centuries ago. The concoction of airplane conceptionally changed the way people travel, which is the ramification of mordern science; The revolution of technology, which is preeminent development since the industrilization two centuries ago, dramatically buttress the way people communicate with each other. All of which benefit to the progress of civilization contributes to the assiduosity of the people living in the current society.

In conclusion,given the fact that humans, for the initial discovery and inventions, always have eminent progress with independece, it is undubious that human's cretivity and innovation are categorical in any developments. And so it is clear that people, indeed, can make remarkable performance in any field, even if they do not have corresponding experience from their precussors.

Sentence: Past success and achievements inspired the posterities, but throughout history,oftentimes, humnans, without any relevant guidence from predecessors, reached the goal.
Error: guidence Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: humnans Suggestion: humans

Sentence: Although precussors' experience is attributable to many eminent ooncotions in the current society, there has been many examples that huamn being groundbreak the unprecedent discovery and bolstered the development of society.
Error: huamn Suggestion: human
Error: unprecedent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In retrospective, it is indisputable that previous expervious experience grounded the following generations with the basic knowledge and pointed the correct direction for discovery, from the application of fire to more puissant explosive gunpowder, from the discovery of heliocentric to the groundbreaking of grativity.
Error: puissant Suggestion: pursuant

Sentence: Likewise,the discovery of grativity of the earth corrected and reinforced people's knowledge about the universe.
Error: grativity Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: More importantly, it groundbroke the classical physics, which represents the modernlization of science.
Error: groundbroke Suggestion: ground broke
Error: modernlization Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: What must be addressed, however, is that there has been so many examples that humans achieved great success in numerous unprecedent researches and many of which to some extent correct precussors' mistake.
Error: precussors Suggestion: processors

Sentence: In science, Quantum mechanics, for instance, challenged and overthrew the application of classical physics in microworlds, such as particles; In medicines, people corrected and further developed many wrong diagonised cases which otherwise threaten the health.
Error: diagonised Suggestion: diagnosed
Error: microworlds Suggestion: microwords

Sentence: Furthermore, humans' reseacrh has been in many field of study that is out of the ancestors' scope several centuries ago.
Error: reseacrh Suggestion: research

Sentence: The concoction of airplane conceptionally changed the way people travel, which is the ramification of mordern science; The revolution of technology, which is preeminent development since the industrilization two centuries ago, dramatically buttress the way people communicate with each other.
Error: mordern Suggestion: modern
Error: conceptionally Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: industrilization Suggestion: industrialization

Sentence: All of which benefit to the progress of civilization contributes to the assiduosity of the people living in the current society.
Error: assiduosity Suggestion: ?

Sentence: In conclusion,given the fact that humans, for the initial discovery and inventions, always have eminent progress with independece, it is undubious that human's cretivity and innovation are categorical in any developments.
Error: undubious Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: cretivity Suggestion: creativity
Error: independece Suggestion: independence

Sentence: And so it is clear that people, indeed, can make remarkable performance in any field, even if they do not have corresponding experience from their precussors.