In any group effort, universal consensus is preferable to majority rule.

Working in group is often a tedious job even though it has its own advantages. When we work on groups there will be lot of decisions to make keeping others choices in mind. and being very careful not to hurt others feelings. Hence, universal agreement is better than majority rule.

Working in groups have many advantages like, there will lot of ideas on how to solve a problem, time required to do a job will be less and the job will be done quickly as the work load will be distributed evenly among people and each one will have their own job to do and hence increase the efficiency and quality of work. As people work in groups there will be lot of feedback on the job which help to increase the work efficiency.

Having said about the advantages of working in groups, there are disadvantages as well. When many options are available, choosing one will be a difficult choice to make. Because, until we work with that option we will not be knowing whether that is a good choice. As said before, there will be lot of options to solve a particular problem in a way, choosing the best option will be difficult choice because, many people will be upset because, they might think that their option was not chosen and this may lead to bring hindrance in the job and towards successfully completing the job.

When we work on a job say for example, students doing group study and are stuck on a math problem. After everyone trying to solve that problem each of them will have a solution but that problem needs one single solution. Everyone will explain their method of solving that problem in a better way. Obviously, the method with the best solution will be chosen, but, choosing this solution will be difficult because everyone in that group thinks that their method is the best way. Suppose they are five students in that study group, three of them chooses one solution and 2 of them other solution, this difference might break the group and those students may never work together again. If everyone could agree on a single solution then that group will perform better and everyone in the group will be happy.

The above example might be a very simple situation, if this happens in work place, if the person whose option will not be chosen and that person thinks that his was the better choice, then this type of attitude will definitely be a hindrance for the better performance of the group and will not give the results which could be expected if there was a universal agreement on that option.

Hence, having a universal agreement is always good for a group effort in any environment as the decision will be made by the individual and that individual will be happy that his opinion or choice was considered and will the group perform better and deliver good results.

Sentence: When we work on groups there will be lot of decisions to make keeping others choices in mind. and being very careful not to hurt others feelings.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and choices
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to careful and not
Suggestion: Refer to others and feelings

Sentence: When we work on a job say for example, students doing group study and are stuck on a math problem.
Description: The fragment job say for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace say with verb, past participle

Sentence: Suppose they are five students in that study group, three of them chooses one solution and 2 of them other solution, this difference might break the group and those students may never work together again.
Description: The fragment them chooses one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace chooses with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive