Essay topics: Any leader who is quickly and easily influenced by shifts in popular opinion will accomplish little.
A leader who get easily influenced by his surroundings and hence, changes his way of leading or his rules will get less. Or in other words, such a leader will hardly succeed. According to the statement, for accomplishing high a leader should have an aptitude to revolt against the cherished belief and bring some new believes for the public. The statement may seem true at first glance, but, the generalisation makes it false.
At the time of Independence in India, when Bhagat Singh and his followers were using the violence as their tool to get the Independence, that time Mahatma Gandhi did not influence by these ways and used his own way of non-violence. The whole India followed him in Satyagarah and the India got Independence from Britishers. This is an example where, a person did not get influenced by the popular opinions and hence, got the accomplishment.
But, do you think that getting an accomplishment depend on this factor? A leader may succeed by his noble acts and humanitarian tasks. Lets take an example of Mother Teresa, she did not get any influence of the society and people around her. It was just her noble acts and kind heart that made her to accomplish the love of people. Nelson Mandela , is an another example who considered black and white people equal. He did not revolt anyone and neither got influenced by any popular opinions. Still, he is considered to be an highly accomplished person. People respect him.
An-abortion law in Ireland and the right for the gays to get married in USA are the examples, where a leader is making the law without any influence and still, they are getting accomplishment from the world.
To sum it up, for a leader to get accomplishment, sometime he has to go by the general opinions and sometimes he has to revolt.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|3 days 20 hours ago||Cho0304||50||Read full essay|
|3 days 21 hours ago||Cho0304||50||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Av9ash||83||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Av9ash||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||naveenmacd||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||naveenmacd||58||Read full essay|
|4 months 5 days ago||tilwani||66||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||nav3057||58||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||iambier||50||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||iambier||40||Read full essay|
- Any leader who is quickly and easily influenced by shifts in popular opinion will accomplish little. (30)
- The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe. Jazz music is extremely popular in the city of Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's annual jazz festival last summer, (75)
- Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin, a medicine used to treat headaches. Although many foods are naturally rich in salicylates, for the past several decades, food processing companies have also adding salicylates in food as pres (70)
- People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it. (57.5)
- Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist. visited the island of Tertia. Using an observation-centred approach to studying Tertian culture, he concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared than by an entire village rather t (65)
- People's behaviour is largely determined by forces not of their own making. (80)
- The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individual. (73.33329999999999)
- Government must ensure that their major cities receive financial support they need in order to thrive. Reason: it is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated. (50)
- Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could. (63.3333)
- True success can be measured primarily in terms of the goals one sets for oneself. (50)