The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The author tries to imply that instilling cooperation in young people, and not competition, is the best way for a society to prepare them for leadership responsibilities. This implication in some way is rightly framed because cooperation is necessary in team building and the leader is responsible for maintaining order and flow in the working of a team.

One of the reasons for supporting the author is that cooperation in a team, or Governments or even various industries is necessary in order to ensure proper functioning of the team, nation or industries. Cooperation ensures peaceful operations of various departments in an industry or various states in a nation. Cooperation brings out the unity among various parts of an organisation or a nation. For example, in the event of any bomb blasts or a big bank loot, the authorities in the state of the blasts may infer that the conspirators are hiding in some other state of the nation, the authorities of the two states works in cooperation in order to nail the criminals.

Another main reason for supporting the authors claim is the need of cooperation at the international level. An example of cooperation at the international level is the support that various countries provide to the USA for its fight against the nuclear threat by Israel. In this scenario, if the other countries do not come forward to support the USA, then it might have fallen weak in the fight which might strength Israel's motto to continue developing nuclear weapons. This example signifies the importance of cooperation at the international level. Thus, if the young generation is not taught to be cooperative and be competitive, this situation might have been a little different.

On the other hand, being only cooperative does not serve the complete purpose. Competition improves performance and hence in an industry, being competitive is also a necessity. Within any office too, the employees are cooperative as well as competitive. Cooperation ensures peaceful proceedings whereas competition improves performance and productivity. For example, in the market, if the prices for some commodity are reduced by some company, the consumers are drawn towards buying products fo those companies. Other companies now, in order to stay afloat, does the same and might tke even more number of steps to woo consumers towards their products. Thus, competition is advantageous to consumers as well as the competing companies.

Thus, summarizing the above issues, both competition as well as cooperation is necessary to survive in this fast growing world and the young generation needs to be imbibed with both of the above qualities.

Sentence: In this scenario, if the other countries do not come forward to support the USA, then it might have fallen weak in the fight which might strength Israel's motto to continue developing nuclear weapons.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to might and strength

Sentence: Cooperation brings out the unity among various parts of an organisation or a nation.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

Sentence: ...does the same and might tke even more number of
Error: tke Suggestion: take