Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive. Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.
Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated

I agree with the given issue statement. The given issue statement claims that Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive because cities in nation preserves and generates cultural traditions. For complete detailed explanation we must have consider all petty pros and cons of this issue statement.

Nation is made up by many number villages, cities and towns. It is obvious that major cities of any country represent that country in the world. Progress in the major city means progress of the country. Nations cultural tradition is preserved mainly in major cities as well as in villages of that nation. For development and preservation of that cultural tradition must require financial support. For development like good roods, clean water supply and clean environ major city must requires enough financial support from the government. For more explanation consider example Mumbai city in the India. Mumbai is one of the biggest city in the world and it is financial centre of India. Mumbai is one of the major cities in India which preserves cultural tradition of India. 100 years back it was the only harbor city for fishing and East India company. Now it become Financial kingdom of India. In Mumbai all festival like Dipavali , Eid etc are celebrated in enthusiastic manner and culture is pressured in very careful manner.

However, culture of country is preserved mostly in small town and villages also more than city. People in the major cities now only engaged in gaining money in all possible way so they did not spend more time in preserving cultural traditions. Peoples in village are more conventional and strict toward their culture more than major city people.

Therefore, Government must ensure financial support to major cities and villages of the nation to preserve and generate cultural tradition.

Sentence: For complete detailed explanation we must have consider all petty pros and cons of this issue statement.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and consider

Sentence: For development like good roods, clean water supply and clean environ major city must requires enough financial support from the government.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to environ and major
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to must and requires