Corporations and other businesses should try to eliminate the many ranks and salary grades that classify employees according to their experience and expertise. A ‘flat’ organizational structure is more likely to encourage collegiality and cooperation among employees.

The statement states that corporations as well as other businesses should eliminate ranks and salary grades assigned to employees based on their experience and expertise. On the contrary, the statement states that a flat organizational structure is more likely to encourage cooperation and collegiality among employees. I would agree with the former statement and would like to refute the latter one. The issue is a controversial one but a close examination reveals that ranks and salary grades should be assigned based upon the experience, work, performance and expertise of an employee rather than encouraging cooperation. Hence, I agree the former statement made by the author that experience and expertise matters more in an organization. I disagree with the statement as I believe that ranks and grades must be assigned based on the experience and expertise in order to increase the success of the organization.

Firstly, experience and expertise matters the most for an employee to exist in an organization. It plays a vital role in any employee’s performance. If an organization ranks any employee based on his/her experience and expertise, then that person works very efficiently in the company and also guides his junior employees which is a positive point for the company. There is also a competition factor involved in those companies where higher salary grades and higher ranks are assigned to the individuals with higher experience and high level of expertise. For example, XYZ company gives high salary to those employees whose experience is more and less amount of salary to those with less experience, then to gain higher salaries and to retain their position in the company, the other individuals start to work hard and in an efficient manner. This competition is very much helpful for the growth of the company and probably also encourages the employees to guide each other in their work.

Secondly, it is natural to assign ranks and grades based upon the experience of an individual. As the employee had worked for the company for so long and is committed to his work, then it the right of that employee to acquire salary and rank based on his experience. Experience in a company makes an employee feel that it is his own company and he works effortlessly in that organization. Moreover, cooperation and collegiality bonds emotionally towards each other and does not help in any way to the company. A successful company does not believe in binding emotionally rather it requires efforts of the employees in their work. A successful company always try to attach its employees through an emotional bonding, but to a certain extent. As, it is also necessary to maintain a professional and working environment in the workplace, which is only possible through rank wise positions, healthy competition, etc

Furthermore, the best reason I feel is “greed”. Almost all employees want to earn more and more salary and dreams of high ranks. So if a company ranks and assigns salary based on the experience, then the employees would start to work harder to gain experience and expertise in the company which results more salary and high rank of the employee, and ultimately results in the growth of the company which is the best organizational structure according to me.

In conclusion, I thoroughly agree with the statement that businesses and companies should not try to eliminate ranks and salary grades based upon expertise and experience of an employee, but should rather encourage this activity to maintain a flat organizational structure.

Sentence: Corporations and other businesses should try to eliminate the many ranks and salary grades that classify employees according to their experience and expertise.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: A flat' organizational structure is more likely to encourage collegiality and cooperation among employees.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The statement states that corporations as well as other businesses should eliminate ranks and salary grades assigned to employees based on their experience and expertise.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: On the contrary, the statement states that a flat organizational structure is more likely to encourage cooperation and collegiality among employees.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: I would agree with the former statement and would like to refute the latter one.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The issue is a controversial one but a close examination reveals that ranks and salary grades should be assigned based upon the experience, work, performance and expertise of an employee rather than encouraging cooperation.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Hence, I agree the former statement made by the author that experience and expertise matters more in an organization.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: I disagree with the statement as I believe that ranks and grades must be assigned based on the experience and expertise in order to increase the success of the organization.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Firstly, experience and expertise matters the most for an employee to exist in an organization.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: It plays a vital role in any employee's performance.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: If an organization ranks any employee based on his/her experience and expertise, then that person works very efficiently in the company and also guides his junior employees which is a positive point for the company.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to his and /
Description: The fragment junior employees which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are
Sentence: There is also a competition factor involved in those companies where higher salary grades and higher ranks are assigned to the individuals with higher experience and high level of expertise.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: For example, XYZ company gives high salary to those employees whose experience is more and less amount of salary to those with less experience, then to gain higher salaries and to retain their position in the company, the other individuals start to work hard and in an efficient manner.
Description: The tag a qualifier, pre is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to more and and
Sentence: This competition is very much helpful for the growth of the company and probably also encourages the employees to guide each other in their work.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Secondly, it is natural to assign ranks and grades based upon the experience of an individual.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: As the employee had worked for the company for so long and is committed to his work, then it the right of that employee to acquire salary and rank based on his experience.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to it and the
Sentence: Experience in a company makes an employee feel that it is his own company and he works effortlessly in that organization.
Description: The fragment employee feel that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feel with verb, past tense
Sentence: Moreover, cooperation and collegiality bonds emotionally towards each other and does not help in any way to the company.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: A successful company does not believe in binding emotionally rather it requires efforts of the employees in their work.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: A successful company always try to attach its employees through an emotional bonding, but to a certain extent.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: As, it is also necessary to maintain a professional and working environment in the workplace, which is only possible through rank wise positions, healthy competition, etc
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to rank and wise

Sentence: Furthermore, the best reason I feel is greed.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Almost all employees want to earn more and more salary and dreams of high ranks.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So if a company ranks and assigns salary based on the experience, then the employees would start to work harder to gain experience and expertise in the company which results more salary and high rank of the employee, and ultimately results in the growth of the company which is the best organizational structure according to me.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: In conclusion, I thoroughly agree with the statement that businesses and companies should not try to eliminate ranks and salary grades based upon expertise and experience of an employee, but should rather encourage this activity to maintain a flat organizational structure.
No grammatical errors

No spelling errors
Error: collegiality Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: etc Suggestion: et
Error: workplace Suggestion: workspace
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors

No. of Spelling Errors: 3
No. of Words: 617
No. of Different Words: 214
Average Word Length: 5.107
Word Length SD: 2.936
No. of Characters: 3151

Average Sentence Length: 24.68
Sentence Length SD: 11.571
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.68
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.347
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.535
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.121