The drawbacks to the use of nuclear power mean that is not a long-term solution to the problem of meeting ever-increasing energy needs.

In this present Era, each country needs lots of energy, And most of them are almost dependent on nuclear power. And according to me, Which is not a very useful long-term solution. There are lots of drawbacks in nuclear plants.

Because it is very costly to establish a nuclear plant. And as We all know that nuclear energy is generated by Uranium, which is a rare and very costly metal, and degrading with the time. And at a point it become very tough to produce energy in the absence of Uranium. So, it is completely insignificant to rely only on nuclear power.

Secondly, in the process of energy generation, a considerable amount of radioactive waste is released after the nuclear fission process. Which take a decade to degrade,which is baneful for the environment. And this method to generate energy is hazardous for system, and need extra cautions, because it is a dangerous uncontrolled chain process of uranium, and produce a enormous amount of energy, and able to destroy everything of that surroundings. Which is a big threat for the environment and as well as for that region also.

On the other hand, we can produce energy by water,known as hydro power and by sun heat known as solar energy. As we know these sources are free and renewable. These method to produce the energy are Eco-friendly. These alternatives to produce energy are not hazardous for the environment, As we know, global warming is a burning topic of the present era,because of the pollution. And the nuclear power plants are also a big cause of pollution. On the other hand if we produce energy to conserve the sun heat, can be a mile stone to decrease the intensity of global warming.

So, at the end, i want to conclude my points, that to depend on nuclear energy is not significant, because it is harmful for environment and uranium is not in an infinite amount. On the other hand solar and hydro energy plants are more useful and significant solution for long term.

Sentence: And at a point it become very tough to produce energy in the absence of Uranium.
Description: The fragment it become very is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

These method to produce the energy are Eco-friendly.
These methods to produce the energy are Eco-friendly.

Be sensitive to use 'On the other hand'.