'Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall st

'Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall student grade averages at Omega have risen by 30 percent. Potential employers, looking at this dramatic rise in grades, believe that grades at Omega are inflated and do not accurately reflect student achievement; as a result, Omega graduates have not been as successful at getting jobs as have graduates from nearby Alpha University. To enable its graduates to secure better jobs, Omega University should terminate student evaluation of professors

The given argument is inadequate and contains more baseless assumptions. The conclusion of above argument is that to enable its graduate to secure better jobs, Omega University should terminate student evaluation of professors. The given argument has many flaws to discuss all of those we must have to discuss all pros and cons of the argument.

It is given in argument that Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall student grade averages at Omega have risen by 30 percent. It may be possible that due application of new procedure professors effort and teaching level might be increased. Now professor give extra attention to the student and explains all things more clearly in the class. Here to strengthen this argument author must have to discuss about professors previous and after efforts and teaching methods for the student.

Secondly, employers looking at this dramatic rise in grades, believe that grades at Omega are inflated and do not accurately reflect student achievement. It may be possible that after application of new procedure students level means like duration of study got increased and hence grades of student get increased. It may be possible that professors take extra study from the students. Therefore to strengthen this argument author must have to consider level of study of students at Omega University previous and after the application of new procedure.

Thirdly, author claims that Omega University graduates fails to get better jobs as compared with Alpha University graduates. It may be possible that potential employers may prefer Alpha University graduate more than Omega University graduates. It may be possible that intellectual level of Alpha University graduates may be greater than Omega University graduates. So here to strengthen this assumption author must compare intellectual levels of both University graduates.

Therefore by focusing on baseless assumption we could able to strengthen this argument.

Sentence: It may be possible that due application of new procedure professors effort and teaching level might be increased.
Suggestion: Refer to professors and effort

Sentence: Now professor give extra attention to the student and explains all things more clearly in the class.
Description: The fragment Now professor give is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace professor with professors

Argument 1 -- OK

Argument 2 -- NOT OK

Argument 3 -- OK