The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any

The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company.

"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising."

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

I partially agree with the given claim. The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them both the senses, that is, cooperation and competition. Because to get success in any field both cooperation and competition are required.

The feeling of competition always acts as a stimulator for young people. For example, the system of compitative examination for the government job stimulate or encourage the young people to work hard. If there was no competition then people would not have work hard and thereby the people did not have much knowledge. And if the leadership will be in the hand of unknowledgle person then the growth of a country will be hidered. Therefore, society must prepare its young people for leadership by instilling in them both the senses, that is, cooperation and competition.

The feeling of cooperation is an another factor for a leader. If a person starts its own industry than the first thing which a person must have is cooperation. Cooperation in work helps in the growth of a industry. It helps in increasing the productivity. If a leader of an industry has knowledge but not able to maintain the decorum among the labor then he would not be considered as a successful leader.

In summary, both the senses, that is, cooperation and competition should be installed by a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields.

Sentence: The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them both the senses, that is, cooperation and competition.
Description: The fragment or other fields is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: For example, the system of compitative examination for the government job stimulate or encourage the young people to work hard.
Description: The fragment job stimulate or is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace stimulate with verb, past tense

Sentence: The feeling of cooperation is an another factor for a leader.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another

Error: compitative Suggestion: competitive

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.