If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.

Even though accomplishing some worthy goal is important, the means one use to reach should also be justified. If the path taken is wrong, though how worthy the goal is, the accomplishment will be oblivious of doubt, and hostallity. In the end goal achieved will be in vain. as a result one should always choose the right path to achieve the goal.

As per the famous axiom, there are always two ways to achieve any goal, the easy way and the right way, though easy path will help you to achieve the goal in short time, but rest of the life you will remain uncertain about your accomplishment, on the other hand if one takes the right path to achieve his goal will be more satisfied at the end and have no regrets.

Let me illustrate, consider a scenario of an exam, main objective for any student is to achieve good marks, there are as said before two ways to achieve this, by doing cheating in the exam or by doing diligent work for the exam. Though it might be possible that the student who scored by doing cheating achieved his goal, but question here is whether he actually achieved the objective, whether he gained the knowledge about the subject?what will happen in the future? what will happen at the time of job interviews? Obviously the student who did the hard work will be benefited in the long run.

For example, last year witnesses so many revolutions around the world, with main objective fight against corruption, in some countries like Libya, Syria the objective is achieved via violence(armed movements) and on the other hand in India the movement led by Anna Hazare "India Against Corruption" totally non-violence movement, undoubtedly without any damage to government property as well as any life the movement was a great success. And even at world level this movement is referred as paragon. So even though the objective is same the paths are different.

As in the movie The Debaters, in the final debate the actor said, to there are two ways to fight against unjust laws, violence and the non-cooperation, and you should wish that I choose the the latter.

So in the conclusion, though accomplishing some worthy goal is important, the means one use to reach should also be justified.

Sentence: If the path taken is wrong, though how worthy the goal is, the accomplishment will be oblivious of doubt, and hostallity.
Error: hostallity Suggestion: hostility

Need more arguments.