"It is dangerous to trust only intelligence."

Intelligence is an inherent feature in a human being. Which can define by the sense of understanding, knowledge about a field, and the way to present one's thoughts,suggestions or ideas in front of other and the way to tackle difficulties.
Everybody want to achieve success in their field, in which intelligence plays a main role.

But it is very difficult to achieve success only by intelligence, because as we know that nobody is perfect, so even if a person is intelligent, and having a good grip on his subject/project. These qualities are not enough to achieve success. To get success he have to make some strategies, he should be punctual at time. Then he can achieve success in his life. So it is harmful to trust only on intelligence.

Sometimes when a person rely on his/her intelligence more then any thing else, then this situation can put him/her in danger also. When people trust more on intelligence, then sometimes they feel to be proud on it, and slowly slowly they become arrogant, and sociopath. In that situation nobody want to be in contact with them, and when they want any help from others, then they realize nobody is there to provide their services to them. And that time, these so called intellectuals feel helpless and become a patient of depression.

Sometimes when people trust on their intelligence, then they become overconfident, and give a less output to a subject, and when the result come then they realize their mistakes. In some fields/ projects discussion is necessary, discussion on any subject gives new ways, new thoughts to simplify the complications of the subject. And when a pupil thinks that he is more then enough intelligent and there is no need to discuss this project. Then sometimes he puts the success of that project in danger.

So, at the end I want to conclude that, it is good to be an intelligent, but always remember that "HARDWORK IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS". So Always believe on your hard work rather then believe on your intelligence.

Sentence: Everybody want to achieve success in their field, in which intelligence plays a main role.
Description: The fragment Everybody want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In that situation nobody want to be in contact with them, and when they want any help from others, then they realize nobody is there to provide their services to them.
Description: The fragment nobody want to is rare