Nations should pass laws to preseve any remaining wilderness areas.

The wilderness is an area in a nation that is in its natural state. That helps to preserve the earth from any kind of atmospheric execrable condition. Prof. Wole Soyenka, say that " The wilderness act protects eceptional undisturbed natural areas and scenery".

To prevent the earth from degrading further, the governt of a nation needs to pass a law to stop further development in wilderness areas. The earth is a home for countless species, such as Flora and Fauna. Their have been much damaged on this species because human encroachment on natural habitats of other species. For example, in Lagos State of Nigeria, their have been much development in the state. No available wilderness areas again in the state; every where is jampacked, full of crowds, and no natural air available in the environment. Thus causing harm to human health, such as suffacation and contacting of air born deases and/or with its contagious sicknesses.

The strict laws to preserve the wilderness plays a vital role in maintaining the ecological balance of the earth. For example, Forest plays a role in the water cycle, in temperature control, and also in maintaining the carbon dioxide level in the atmosphere. Already we are facing a deforestation in form of global warming. In addition to this effect, wilderness areas helps to maitain earths natural state as it was in the ages; People in the ages lived long on earth more than this present generation of human.

The aesthetic value is one thing and the damaging of this beauty is another thing all together. Human needs to preserve earths natural state. We have not enherited the earth from our ancestors, rather we have borrowed it from our future generations. The future ones needs to see the earth in its natural pulchritude, Why distroy the earht? Some tribal people derive their daily income from the wilderness. The wilderness is their only source of income, if the earth has no welderness available, it will destroy the lives of this tribal people leaving them with no hope of surviveval.
However, it is very essential for nations to preserve their wilderness and that will help to reduce natural harzard and environmental distruction and tarmagant. Preserving the flora and fauna as well.

In conclusion, nations should formulate stringent laws to preserve their remaining wilderness areas. For all living species to live in harmony on earth, the ecological balance must be maintained. Thus helping the environment to its safety. Those who make their ends meet from the wilderness, such as the tribal people who makes their daily lives from selling of woods etc. The only way this can be achieved is through the implementation of foolproof laws that look to preserve the remainig wilders areas for future generations.

Sentence: The wilderness act protects eceptional undisturbed natural areas and scenery'.
Error: eceptional Suggestion: exceptional

Sentence: To prevent the earth from degrading further, the governt of a nation needs to pass a law to stop further development in wilderness areas.
Error: governt Suggestion: govern

Sentence: Thus causing harm to human health, such as suffacation and contacting of air born deases and/or with its contagious sicknesses.
Error: deases Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: suffacation Suggestion: suffocation

Sentence: In addition to this effect, wilderness areas helps to maitain earths natural state as it was in the ages; People in the ages lived long on earth more than this present generation of human.
Error: maitain Suggestion: maintain

Sentence: We have not enherited the earth from our ancestors, rather we have borrowed it from our future generations.
Error: enherited Suggestion: inherited

Sentence: The future ones needs to see the earth in its natural pulchritude, Why distroy the earht?
Error: distroy Suggestion: destroy
Error: earht Suggestion: earth

Sentence: The wilderness is their only source of income, if the earth has no welderness available, it will destroy the lives of this tribal people leaving them with no hope of surviveval.
Error: surviveval Suggestion: survival
Error: welderness Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, it is very essential for nations to preserve their wilderness and that will help to reduce natural harzard and environmental distruction and tarmagant.
Error: harzard Suggestion: hazard
Error: tarmagant Suggestion: armament
Error: distruction Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Those who make their ends meet from the wilderness, such as the tribal people who makes their daily lives from selling of woods etc. The only way this can be achieved is through the implementation of foolproof laws that look to preserve the remainig wilders areas for future generations.
Error: remainig Suggestion: remaining