As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Is the boom in technology deterrent to growth of human mind?This question haunts the 21st century which is progressing towards technological advances at a great speed.I believe technology and human growth go hand in hand and that technology growth will shape our lives and the lives of millions after us and lead us to a better future.Technology has helped us to do things easily with precision at the same time.To support my view point I would like to put light on the use of technology in the recent uprisings in Arab countries and in the agricultural methods employed world wide.

Let us consider the recent uprisings in Arab countries , like Tunisia,Syria,Egypt and Libya.Thouands of people gathered together to protest against the dictatorial leaderships in their respective countries.The protests have lead to major results in all these countries.Dictators from decades have been made to go away and brought in a democratic form of government and reforms to improve the living standards of people.Technology in the form of social networking sites like facebook, twitter ,etc helped in spreading the word to millions of people and in accumulating people to protest.What started in Tunisia spread like fire all over the world and motivated people to join hands against the tyrannical rule in their countries.Using the social networking sites people were able to reach out to others with the same beliefs.This just goes on to show how technology helped bringing human thoughts and beliefs to purpose.

Secondly, let us consider the improvement in agricultural produce worldwide due to implementation of technology inspite of changing weather conditions and less farm area available.The reason why I have chosen this field is because it is one of the most basic and emminent fields and has been existent since centuries.Technological advances have helped the farmers to improve the quantity and quality of their crop.Modern farm equipments help the farmers do their work in an easier and better way.Weather, soil and water table forecasts have helped the farmers in choosing which crops to grow in which part of the season.Maintaining a suitable crop production is of utmost importance as food is one of the prime most needs of the human and any reduction in it could lead to vast scale catastrophes.Technology helps the humans in this case by providing enough information to pursue the right path but choosing it depends upon the humans only.

But contrary to this belief, certain people believe that there is an over dependency on technology by humans and it leads to reduces our thinking ability and intellect.i would refute that by saying that it's the human brain that does all the thinking and the technology just helps us in backing our decisions with facts and implementing them in the right and efficient way.Like in the afore mentioned cases it is seen that beliefs and decisions of people are there own and technology just helps in putting them to productive ends.

Sentence: But contrary to this belief, certain people believe that there is an over dependency on technology by humans and it leads to reduces our thinking ability and intellect.i would refute that by saying that it's the human brain that does all the thinking and the technology just helps us in backing our decisions with facts and implementing them in the right and efficient way.Like in the afore mentioned cases it is seen that beliefs and decisions of people are there own and technology just helps in
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and reduces
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the

Sentence: Secondly, let us consider the improvement in agricultural produce worldwide due to implementation of technology inspite of changing weather conditions and less farm area available.The reason why I have chosen this field is because it is one of the most basic and emminent fields and has been existent since centuries.Technological advances have helped the farmers to improve the quantity and quality of their crop.Modern farm equipments help the farmers do their work in an easier and better way.
Error: inspite Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: emminent Suggestion: eminent