People's attitude are determined more by their immediate situation or surroundings than by any internal characteristics.

The author asserts that people's attitude are determined more by their immediate situation or surroundings than by any internal characteristics. Morever, a person may show various characteristics. At one time, a person show a friendly nature and at another he become quarrelsome. This all depends upon the situation. However, a person characteristics also depends upon his internal characteristics. If a person is a pessimistic, then he is more inclined to a negative characteristic. While he is a optimistic, he is inclined more to positive characteristics. So, I more or less agrees with the topic.

Firstly, the author talks about People's attitude are determined more by their immediate situation or surroundings . As, many time its depends on the situation to whether you show a positive or negative characteristic. As for example, India's one of the greatest reformer, Raja Ram Mohan Ray, was a scholar and pacifist. But he protest against the evil custom named, Sati, in which women were killed in the fire after her husband's death. But according to the situation, in which protest is the only way to stop it, he went against the majority of people and made people to not follow the custom.

Similarly, a person attitude toward some one is different accordingly, if one want to make some work from another, one started flattering another. At the other end if a person feels he his superior at this time, he is acting like a boss. Similarly, in the field of the business, one has to take decision according to the surrounding and situation. If a company is launching a new mobile, and the mobile with the same configuration is already present in the market. So company has to launch it in a comparative price according to the situation.

However, a person attitude also depends upon the one's internal characteristics. A person with a positive attitude approaches with a positivity. Lets for example, Thomas Edison, while he was trying to invent the bulb. He faced the defeat more than a thousand time. But as he had a internal positivity that he will get the success. Because of this he never stop, and make more efforts to come closer to the success. And today, we are getting benefits of his invention. Show how inner characteristics plays important role in one's attitude.

In conclusion, I agree with the author statement that People's attitude are determined more by their immediate situation or surroundings, as sometimes situation and surrounding plays an important role in people's attitude. But the internal characteristics are equally important for it.

Sentence: As, many time its depends on the situation to whether you show a positive or negative characteristic.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to time and its

Sentence: But he protest against the evil custom named, Sati, in which women were killed in the fire after her husband's death.
Description: The fragment he protest against is rare

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace protest with verb, past tense
Sentence: But according to the situation, in which protest is the only way to stop it, he went against the majority of people and made people to not follow the custom.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: Similarly, a person attitude toward some one is different accordingly, if one want to make some work from another, one started flattering another.
Description: The fragment one want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: At the other end if a person feels he his superior at this time, he is acting like a boss.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to he and his