In real life, the most practical advice for leaders is not to treat pawns like pawns, nor princes like princes, but all persons like persons.

Author suggests advice for a good leader that he should treat all persons like persons in real life.

Leaders are to lead his team or society.Good leader will lead his every member of team and achieve the target which has been decided.He has to handle worthful and deprived both situations.So while doing that he has to treate the members in a manner such that no one will disturbed.For example In any organization there will be certain levels of leaders as Project manager,Team Lead,Buddy,Trainee (1),etc. Then project manager should treat every team member as an important constituent to his team not as he is team lead or he is only trainee.He should give respect to all the team member so that team will have cooperative environment. Therefore team will perform better.

As I explained previosly that leader should treat all team members as team members. Here the same thing author says. He says leader should treat to pawns as pawns and princes as princes means nobody is above or below in perspective of leader.They all are together for a certain goal so to achieve that everyone should make hard efforts.

If leader will treat all persons equally then nobody will have ego or feeling of cheating.All will behave supportive to each other.They will not be treacher to others.However a leader should admire a person if a person will do well his job or give some advice when a person will not do job well.He should look after on every one so that team member will encourage for good work.He should be friendly with all so when there will some problem related to work then it can be solved.

Finally I can conclude that a good leader should have equal perspective towards all team members for his team.

Sentence: So while doing that he has to treate the members in a manner such that no one will disturbed.For example In any organization there will be certain levels of leaders as Project manager, Team Lead,Buddy, Trainee 1,etc. Then project manager should treat every team member as an important constituent to his team not as he is team lead or he is only trainee.
Error: treate Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As I explained previosly that leader should treat all team members as team members.
Error: previosly Suggestion: previously

Sentence: All will behave supportive to each other.They will not be treacher to others.
Error: treacher Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.