The real talent of a popular musician cannot accurately be assessed until the musician has been dead for several generations, so that his or her fame does not interfere with honest assessment.

There was a time, in the history of man, too far behind in history, when man used to live in caves and used to wear nothing. But still he had few fundamental instruments with him for many of prime requirements of life, e.g. mallets made of stone. Among the small array of the man was an instrument now called a flute. It was made of the bark of trees and the person who discovered it died soon after discovery, no doubt he had some time to enjoy the melodious sound it produced. Fortunately or unfortunately that person was called a musician, he did not become popular among the people of his town, and died a miserable death, yet his talent praised widely today. Nobody today knows his name..!

The times have long changed. The criteria for honor and respect have long changed. Today people worship a rising star and a declining star is let to die humbly no matter how talented he might be. Remember there is a lot of difference between being talented and being popular. So, the point is that, there might be time when one considered a talented person to be an icon or a star in true sense, even long after the end of his artistic life, today only popular people are considered to be talented, no matter their talent actually consist of making a heavy noise without and resonance!

Well, there is no need to go far behind in history. Just take the present day musicians. No doubt they have extra-ordinary talent, and besides the fact that creating cacophonous arrythmic noise may be considered as a great talent by the youth and warm blood of today, they really create something new and creative and even the people who repudiate the modern music sometimes praise them, besides their love for the classics and loath for the modern. These musicians of the present day have become popular and their talent is praised now. But wait a minute and consider a situation where you are born in 2060. Who knows Edward Maya or Akcent? Who talks about their talent? Rather people would be talking about some Moisebot, or some Technomuse, some people or perhaps robots having hold of music industry and making people hail and laud their talent. In todays fast life, trends are changing so fast, and life is so merciless is its speed and rate that it never gives you a chance to hail some musician from past for his talent.

And let alone the talk about the modern situations, and go back to Medieval times, in Arab, where a person named Al-Rehan makes new instruments for music, the guy is a known physicist, astronomer and musician of the Medieval time. But who knows him today? Seriously, no one. Not a single person in my whole class besides me? What about all that talent that became the predecessor of modern day musics and their principles? What about the physics and acoustics discovered by a person? No one knows a talent after the death of the creater in the music industry..

To conclude, its simple to make an assumption that one day a musician will be truly be hailed for his talent, but the reality of 21st century is that no one ever hold on to a single source of entertainment. A musician today, if goes out of scope for some time, no body cares to praise his work while he is out of scope.

Sentence: Today people worship a rising star and a declining star is let to die humbly no matter how talented he might be.
Description: The word let is not usually used as a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to let

Sentence: So, the point is that, there might be time when one considered a talented person to be an icon or a star in true sense, even long after the end of his artistic life, today only popular people are considered to be talented, no matter their talent actually consist of making a heavy noise without and resonance
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to matter and their
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to without and and

Sentence: No doubt they have extra-ordinary talent, and besides the fact that creating cacophonous arrythmic noise may be considered as a great talent by the youth and warm blood of today, they really create something new and creative and even the people who repudiate the modern music sometimes praise them, besides their love for the classics and loath for the modern.
Error: arrythmic Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: extra-ordinary Suggestion: extraordinary