“Rituals and ceremonies help defines the culture. Without them, societies of groups of people have a diminished sense of who they are.”

Man is a social animal. Different societies or communities adopt different cultures that prove their existence in the society. A person cannot survive without the society. The culture of different communities is characterised by their values, traditions, rituals and practices. These rituals and practices help define a culture.

People get their identity of their culture in the society through the ceremonies and rituals. The most important aspect of performing these ceremonies and rituals lies in the fact that the youth of the society get a chance to bind themselves to their roots. Through va...

Sentence: The culture of different communities is characterised by their values, traditions, rituals and practices.
Error: characterised Suggestion: characterized

Sentence: Further, to carry out these traditions in futute the prime responsibility lies with the youth so as to maintain a unique identity of their culture in the society.
Error: futute Suggestion: future

Sentence: For example, the Punjabis can be easily judged by the turban they wear and their beard and moustaches.
Error: moustaches Suggestion: mustaches

Sentence: People are basically categorised according to their community.
Error: categorised Suggestion: categorized