Scientists and other researchers should focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoni

Although it is importment that some of the scientists focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people, to make all the researchers fully aim at this field of study is not always effective. On the contrary, researchers should concentrate on the field they master, trying to find out the answer to something unknown. Furthermore, the benefit today problably may not be the excellent gift tomorrow and, in fact, there are many gain of today's development come up from the ares that will defenitely be expected.

First, the experts should focus on what they have telants and what they are educated for. Most of their effors should be given to them, struggling for some progress in the fields. As we all know, people will indulge themselves in the field that they are interested in and have some telant, as a consquence of feeling of achievement. So as to make our professionals do their work, mainly on research in this discussion, more effeciently, they should head in the fields they like and have good ability to handle. After all, who knows that their works will not benefit prople in the days to come?

Moreover, there is no guerantee that what is benefit today will fit the cry of tomorrow. For example, in ancient Rome, there were no one who thought solutions of global warming and traffic regulations will be promising. Therefore, targeting at the areas that are likely to benifit people today will probably not lead us to a better world, the unpredictability of the future, however, requires the experts to study in their own fields, anticipating that their work today, though seemed live no benefit, will be presents for offsprings. After all, who can foretell the needs tomorrow?

In addition, the benefits today are often discovered form field that seems unrelated. The fresh idea, the one crucial technology, the important step usually provided by other scientists other than the one invovled with. Hence, interdisciplinary cure is possibliy the answer, which emerges form the wholehearted research of many other experts in their own fields, to the urgent need today, resulting in great benefit of human.

In the end, experts should concentrate on what they already familiar with, that is their own field of study, what make them show of their great capabilities and high interests. For tomorrow's dilemma will need the efforts from all possible fields and need today will ask for the advance of unexpected areas. The best present for the future can't be predicted today. We, as the promising graduate students should learn as good as we can and concentrate on what we major in. After all, who can foretall that a mathematician in pure math can't solve some important future problem in technology, leaving the kids the best heritage.

Sentence: Although it is importment that some of the scientists focus their research on areas that are likely to benefit the greatest number of people, to make all the researchers fully aim at this field of study is not always effective.
Error: importment Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, the benefit today problably may not be the excellent gift tomorrow and, in fact, there are many gain of today's development come up from the ares that will defenitely be expected.
Error: ares Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: problably Suggestion: probably
Error: defenitely Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: First, the experts should focus on what they have telants and what they are educated for.
Error: telants Suggestion: tenants

Sentence: Most of their effors should be given to them, struggling for some progress in the fields.
Error: effors Suggestion: effort

Sentence: As we all know, people will indulge themselves in the field that they are interested in and have some telant, as a consquence of feeling of achievement.
Error: consquence Suggestion: consequence
Error: telant Suggestion: tenant

Sentence: So as to make our professionals do their work, mainly on research in this discussion, more effeciently, they should head in the fields they like and have good ability to handle.
Error: effeciently Suggestion: efficiently

Sentence: After all, who knows that their works will not benefit prople in the days to come?
Error: prople Suggestion: people

Sentence: Moreover, there is no guerantee that what is benefit today will fit the cry of tomorrow.
Error: guerantee Suggestion: guarantee

Sentence: Therefore, targeting at the areas that are likely to benifit people today will probably not lead us to a better world, the unpredictability of the future, however, requires the experts to study in their own fields, anticipating that their work today, though seemed live no benefit, will be presents for offsprings.
Error: unpredictability Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit

Sentence: The fresh idea, the one crucial technology, the important step usually provided by other scientists other than the one invovled with.
Error: invovled Suggestion: involved

Sentence: Hence, interdisciplinary cure is possibliy the answer, which emerges form the wholehearted research of many other experts in their own fields, to the urgent need today, resulting in great benefit of human.
Error: possibliy Suggestion: possibly

Sentence: After all, who can foretall that a mathematician in pure math can't solve some important future problem in technology, leaving the kids the best heritage.
Error: foretall Suggestion: forestall

No. of Spelling Errors: 15 2 (hi, still a lot of spelling errors)