Societies should try to save every plant and animal species, regardless of the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being.

It is true we humans are depending on plants and animals. For our dependencies we have created a lot of menace in the food chain of these species of plant and animals. For making these species of plants and animals save from getting extinct, various societies and NGO are working together to save them, PETA is an organization which is encouraging people to stop using clothes made from fur and belts and bags of leather. I partly agree with the author according to him human are the reason of the extinctions of the plants and animals, and saving them regardless of the expense to humans efforts, ti...

Sentence: Conclusion, it is necessary to save plants and animals from getting extinct, but regardless of the expense of the humans in effort, time and financial is not correct, instead the author must provides some solution like conservation or afforestation so that government can keep a check on the extinct plants and animals species.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to must and provides

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre