A society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or any other field must have a sense of cooperation instead of competition.Discuss how far you agree or disagree.

A society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or any other field must have a sense of cooperation instead of competition.
Discuss how far you agree or disagree.

Society can be defined as a structure composed of different kinds or communities of people living together in cooperation and harmony with each other, thus helping them in times of need. The major aspect required of the people living in a society to be in harmony with each other is cooperation. Man is a social animal and cannot thrive without society. The case is equivalent in any field of work. To be a successful leader a person needs to instill a sense of cooperation with each and every person to whom he is directly or indirectly connected.

The sense of cooperation is an important prerequisite for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in each and every field. It is through cooperation that the people will help each other whenever a problem arises. Even any business or be it in any field of government or industry, success can be achieved through cooperation. If the employees are not interested in helping each other, then even a minor problem can turn out to be a grave one thus leading to a stepping stone in the path of success. If there is a problem in a company and if all the employees sit together while presenting their suggestions for the same, then a unanimous decision can be made to resolve the problem.

If instead of cooperation, a sense of competition prevails in any field, the results can be sometimes disastrous and the whole organization will have to suffer. If there is strong competition within an organization, then each and every person will try to resort the required or needed information to themselves, thinking that the other one will have to suffer. They are involved in an evil competition nod interested in benefitting themselves but in the worst and suffering of their opponent.

But it cannot be said that competition is bad for leadership in any field. Instead, healthy competition should prevail so that each and every person try on their own level to take their organization to the zenith. When healthy competition prevails then the individuals will respect each other's work and efforts. Hence, automatically a sense of cooperation will prevail thus leading to success. A leader is one who takes all his fellow members along with him and is the guide to his fellow employees to lead them on a correct path.

So, for leadership in any field of work, not only cooperation but a sense of healthy competition is equally necessary. A leader can lead only when he and his fellow members are in harmony with each other and each one tries to impart his share on the path to success thus involving in a sense of cooperation as well as competition.

Sentence: Instead, healthy competition should prevail so that each and every person try on their own level to take their organization to the zenith.
Description: The fragment person try on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past participle