"Success, whether academic or professional, involves an ability to survive in a new environment and, eventually, to change it."

As per the rule of nature only those individuals survive which adapt themselves according to new environments. The same rule is applied in all fields of life whether it is academic or professional. In academic or professional field we termed this survival as success. The one who survive in new environment and eventually change it according to himself, becomes successful.

In academic field , if one survives in new conditions of learning and adapt himself according to new curriculum then he automatically becomes successful. For example if one scholar of English medium is admitted to new school with French medium. Then he only get good grades if he adjusts himself in new environment means in French medium. And good grades means success. First he survive in new environment and then he modify it according to his uses.

Same is the case of professional success. When a person starts a new business or joins a new job then it is new environment for him. To become successful he must survive in this environment which is competition in the market. Once he establishes himself in this new environment, then he can change it according to him. Like any big business firm like wallmart. When it enters in a new market , it first establishes itself in that market. When get established , they rue the market and made changes in the market as per their needs.

So, it is true that success involves the survival in new environment and then changing it eventually. It is the rule of nature that one who adapts itself to new environment survives while others get vanished.

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.833 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.