Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.

Teachers are like ladders for the students. They pave the way for students life. Education is an asset for everyone. Each student is an asset for teachers . Teachers are sharing their knowledge with students.They are developing tomorrow's country. Teacher's salary should not be measured by student's academic performance.

Student is the only responsible for their scores. Teacher's responsibility ends with the class room. They give an idea about the subject. Students should spend their time after class too. If the teachers salaries are related to students performance,there will be not be any friendly relation between them. Teachers are forced to put pressure on the students. They will keep more tests daily. They will not share any extra knowledge with the students.

Teachers also join with the parents in giving stress to them. Students will be in depression. Teachers will expect only output from the students. They will not take care of the students welfare. Students will not be allowed to do any extra curricular activities. Partiality is more common in many schools. Some teachers used to compare the topper with the rest of the students. Suicide rate is increased among the students mostly in developing countries.

In India, Dr. Radha Krishnan's birthday is celebrated as Teachers day. He was the role model for many teachers. Each student have their teachers as role model. Teachers should be altruistic with their students. Many teachers are conducting special classes after school time which is a stress for both students and teachers. Many teachers are reason for the students frustration by punishing them in front of others.

As teachers are not fully responsible for students academic performance,their salaries should not be based on it. Indian axiom says that Teachers stands before God. Teaching profession is like serving. It should not be measured by salaries.

Avg. Sentence Length: 9.469 21.0 (you need more compound sentences)