to understand the most important characteristics of a society , one must study its major cities,

“To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities “.

The above contention states that a person can understand the most important characteristics of a society , if he or she study its major cities. i totally agree with the statement. One can learn things more accurately only when he faces the situation or he come across the things in his ambience. The various reasons that supports the contention are as followed.

A person learns good things to build up his character . nothing can be known by itself unless it is experienced. Children gain the knowledge as they pivy to the things around them, such as way of speaking , eating and all the qualities required for a good behaviour. They are the mirror image of the society in which they are grown up. This shows the impact of society on the fundamental characteristics of a person.

Besides this ,in cities, he comes across the various new things such as competition and success which make him learn much more. Technology in the cities is so advanced. This makes the man to mould accordingly. Competition has a very profound effect on the students. They try to gain more knowledge. The encouragement for the sports and cultural performances in the public is common in these places . all this indirectly effect the character of a person. The boldness and courage of a person belonging to city overweighs when compared to a bucolic.

Further, the various kinds of people around us also have some effect on our lifestyle. We tend to change ourselves subsequently. We try to face various difficulties with the help of our society. Despite of all this, one can only turn good if he learns the good things from others . because there is also a portend that a person can be effected by the bad culture too.

It is based on the person attitude that he chooses good or bad from the society. There are some situations that a well cultured person from a countryside overwhelmed with the bad culture in cities. Even the society in the major cities try to teach us good and bad , it is our duty to select the best part of it.

As the advantages from the major cities is more , I agree with the statement that a person learns many characteristics of society in major cities.

Sentence: The above contention states that a person can understand the most important characteristics of a society , if he or she study its major cities. i totally agree with the statement.
Description: The fragment she study its is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace study with verb, past tense

Sentence: One can learn things more accurately only when he faces the situation or he come across the things in his ambience.
Description: The fragment he come across is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace come with verb, past tense

Sentence: As the advantages from the major cities is more , I agree with the statement that a person learns many characteristics of society in major cities.
Description: The fragment the major cities is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Children gain the knowledge as they pivy to the things around them, such as way of speaking , eating and all the qualities required for a good behaviour.
Error: pivy Suggestion: ?

This essay is out of topic.

Read this top essay to understand why:
http://www.testbig.com/gmatgre-essays/understand-most-important-charact…

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.