Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Universities is the almost one of the last stop in students life if they will not continue to further education. In this manner, universities should require one specific major rather than asking every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study. Because, students' own field calls for big concentration to be successful itself.

At first first glance, the statement seems reasonable that to make the student be successful in almost all field. However, University is one of the last education place in students' life, if the statement suggests us students should require variety of courses before their university education, then we agree with the statement. Hence, students should focus their own major, which require hard working and endurance at all time to be successful.

Moreover, there are a lot field needs more commitment than other fields. Think about the fields of Engineering, Doctor. Engineering field students are always be in school with either attending to class or they have to join lab class. Furthermore, they have to finish their project in the meantime they have to be successful in their exams. And also, they have to join real companies to finish their intern job also. In the same way, medical school students also see real facts in their class, they have to join real surgeries, real cases in hospital. Hence, when we think their time, it always spends with their own field. Then how can universities require these students to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study. Unfortunately there is no time for this commitment.

In contrast, some people may think that if universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study. In this manner, they may think that students can be successful in diverse of fields. However, even one major splits to a lot of different departments after the second or third year. Lets say student's field is business school. After the second or third year this student has to choose one concentration graduation major like marketing, entrepreneurship, management, finance, accounting etc. Thus, it would be so confusing for students if they are required to take law classes, biology labs or medical classes as well. As a result of this they should focus on their own major.

In conclusion, Universities should't be require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study. This option should be flexible, if students think they have time for other variety of courses then they should able to take those courses, otherwise it shouldn't be mandatory for every field of study.

Sentence: Universities is the almost one of the last stop in students life if they will not continue to further education.
Description: The fragment the almost one is rare

Sentence: At first first glance, the statement seems reasonable that to make the student be successful in almost all field.
Description: An adverb is not usually followed by a numeral, ordinal
Suggestion: Refer to first and first

Sentence: Moreover, there are a lot field needs more commitment than other fields.
Description: The fragment a lot field is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is