"We venerate loyalty-to our schools, exployers, institutions, friends-as a virtue. Loyalty, however, can be at least as detrimental an influence as it can be a beneficial one."

Loyalty is really a great virtue for mankind. Everything that is great for our society is being made from loyalty. It is our responsibility to be loyal to our family, society and country. Though this is a great thing, but people often use it as a way to destroy other people with the help of their dependency and innocence, which really bring destruction to human society.

Many of our old civilization were destroyed for illicit use of loyalty. Friends keep faith on friends and being betrayed. The TROY city was destroyed for this reason. On the other hand many good things are happened for loyalty; such as, the industrial revolution, the development of country , every aspect depends on how our leaders are loyal to this country. The export and import business also being carried out for keeping good faith, otherwise no company will carry on their works for a long time.

Loyalty is also good for a person in his own life. To be successful truly in life, he or she has to be loyal to his or her own life; without this that person cannot become a happy person in his entire life. Loyalty makes a human being to held a prosperous life, may be in a loyal way, many people say that it is very difficult to earn a standard livelihood, but to feel the pure life , faith and believes is very necessary. So loyal people also make their surroundings peaceful and thus make the earth to feel like a heaven.

At last, it can be said that loyalty can make a society more generous and livable where also causes the deterioration effects if disloyalty is occurred.

More words wanted!