In this age of intensive media coverage, it is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for t

In this age of intensive media coverage, it is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The author of the subject recommends that based upon the nowadays active broadcasting media, populaces do not have any belief to an individual as a hero. However, this recommendation cannot be accepted as it stands, whereas it rests on number of presumption all of which can challenged in one way or another. In this essay I am going to go into further details to advocate the precision of my objection.

What does the hero mean? How it can be defined? What assets make someone hero? They are types of a question that we can face to consider a person as hero or not. It is lucidly explicit, based upon the todays' development, which diverts populace thoughts and minds; there is a huge difference among current and past's beliefs. Nowadays, populace's thoughts shape based on the realistic, materialistic, and substantial beliefs and the people do not consider the hero as an individual with supernatural capability, who can handle any tasks or problems. In fact, a hero is an individual, who is expert or adopt in one specific major and is in the first rank on that field; moreover, try to render a mild personality in other daily activities too. Thus, it is obvious based on the todays competition atmosphere, there are a thousands of heroes in varied filed and activities, who present their best on a specific task.

The considerable sake that induces me to oppose with this thesis is that we sometimes forget that the heroes are ordinary people like other individuals in the world. It is axiomatic, all people can allure and disguise by any things and can do mistakes or all of us have some points as a failure in our personality; in addition, there is no exception for the heroes and heroines. Indeed, because their life is under an observation from a big amount of reporters, it causes to some problems and rumors. Because the media tries to coverage any point of their life and renders or delivers it to people that are their follower. This scenario sometimes degraded their reputation as a hero. In this case, it is depends on the populace's judgment; do they overlook this mistakes and be aware of that they are ordinary people or not? This is a question’s response has an influence on the hero’s fame and reputation. Also if the populace forget this vital points and belittle their fames most of these mistakes and failures, which mostly render as a scandal forgets over a period.

Putting all above mentioned factors into consideration, the following conclusion can be drawn about the topic. The writer’s claim cannot be as an utter accurate because as it depicted, there are some defects like considering the hero as an ordinary people with natural abilities, having respect to their daily life, and overlooking their mistakes, which failure its accuracy.

based upon the nowadays active broadcasting media,
based upon the active broadcasting media nowadays,

Sentence: However, this recommendation cannot be accepted as it stands, whereas it rests on number of presumption all of which can challenged in one way or another.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and challenged

who is expert
who is an expert

it is depends on the populace's judgment
it depends on the populace's judgment

This is a question’s response has an influence
This is a question’s response which has an influence

Sentence: Thus, it is obvious based on the todays competition atmosphere, there are a thousands of heroes in varied filed and activities, who present their best on a specific task.
Suggestion: Refer to todays and competition

Sentence: In this case, it is depends on the populace's judgment; do they overlook this mistakes and be aware of that they are ordinary people or not?
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and depends
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and mistakes

Sentence: The writer's claim cannot be as an utter accurate because as it depicted, there are some defects like considering the hero as an ordinary people with natural abilities, having respect to their daily life, and overlooking their mistakes, which failure its accuracy.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to failure and its

No. of Grammatical Errors: 8 2 //Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar

The content doesn't match the topic exactly. read a sample:
http://www.testbig.com/gmatgre-essays/age-intensive-media-coverage-it-n…