All to often companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their employees, such consultants would be unnecessary.

Efficiency may mean a variety of different things for different types of businesses, but a general outline involves optimizing costs without sacrificing quality. Moreso, improving a company's efficiency is crucial for streamlining its operations. One reason many businesses large and small may suffer from a lack of efficiency is due to them not paying more attention to their employees' concerns. Some companies may rather call in outside consultants to analyze how to optimize the business. Although it would be beneficial for companies to spend more time listening to t...

but efficiency improvements for the company as a whole need to observed
but efficiency improvements for the company as a whole need to be observed

Sentence: Employee concerns become more valuable on a more local and regional scale since their may be a wide variety and distribution of opinions for a national or even international company.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to their and may

Sentence: For example, if all employee concerns were addressed, all of these small concerns may lead to a lot more bureacracy, which may lead to much higher costs and an even less efficient company
Error: bureacracy Suggestion: bureaucracy

Sentence: A consultant may even make listening to employees a part of their analysis, in addition to taking into account the most essential conerns for the company.
Error: conerns Suggestion: concerns

Sentence: A consultant would ideally be focused on optimizing the company in terms of bost cost and quality, without sacrificing safety or company moral.
Error: bost Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This reinfrces how essential a consultant can be to making a company more efficient.
Error: reinfrces Suggestion: reinforces

Sentence: Although Walmart could listen to its employees opinions on the installation plan, Walmart would have to deal with an incredible amount of paperwork and bureacracy to reach a final conclusion.

Sentence: Additionally, an incredible amount of bucreacy would come into play whenever a large corporate decision would be based on employee opinions.
Error: bucreacy Suggestion: bureaucracy

Write the essay in 30 minutes. For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.