All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.

Children are born in home. They grow up in their home beside their parents, learn a lot of unknown things and social behaviors from their parent. But, finally a time will reach that the children are so mature to go to schools. A question is arose in this situation for many families is that parents should undertake some responsibility regarding schools or educational professions should undertake all of responsibility of educating to students.

Oppositions of the statement believe that in the current industrial living, parents do not have enough time to pay attention to the students’ educational affairs. According to their beliefs, parents are too busy to give their time to such a trifle staffs and they can readily devolve the educational responsibility to professional teachers. But there are clear evidences that the parents’ engagement in the educational affairs is necessary. One of the most important reason for parent’s collaboration is that student may not understand everything in schools. Recent Research has proved that many students have several problems during the education that prevent them from learning the course entirely. For example, one the most important problem of junior students is being shy. This problem prevent them from questioning what they do not understand in the class rooms. In fact, student suffer from a variety of problem in educational environments. Teachers may realize the fact, but they are not able to give more attention to the students who have special social or behavioral problems in the school because this treatment may make other student gloom or hopeless. Under this circumstances, parent should collaborate with the school to solve or decrease their children’s problems.

Besides the children problem, collaborating with school give the great opportunity to parents to examine the overall performance of school and as well as the performance of every teacher. A student may encounter serious problem with his teacher. For example, a teacher may unable to teach the students properly while the school principal is unaware of this problem. Under this circumstances, the parent are responsible to aware the principal of this problem to improve the performance of school. Even, student may encounter with problems they are unable to cope with it lonely. Parent roll is very important in this situation because they can use their acknowledge and experience to help their children.

In light of aforementioned above, I would believe that, in spite of consuming time by parents in schools and with considering that they are busy, the educational affairs of their children is by far more important than this time. Specially, by voluntary participation in school affair, the parent can find free time more easily to collaborate with educational professions.

Sentence: A question is arose in this situation for many families is that parents should undertake some responsibility regarding schools or educational professions should undertake all of responsibility of educating to students.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to is and arose

one the most important problem of junior students is being shy. This problem prevent them from questioning
one the most important problems of junior students is being shy. This problem prevents them from questioning

student suffer from a variety of problem
students suffer from a variety of problems

collaborating with school give the great opportunity to parents
collaborating with school gives the great opportunity to parents

A student may encounter serious problem with his teacher.
A student may encounter serious problems with his teacher.

Sentence: Under this circumstances, parent should collaborate with the school to solve or decrease their children's problems.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and circumstances

Sentence: For example, a teacher may unable to teach the students properly while the school principal is unaware of this problem.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to may and unable

Sentence: Under this circumstances, the parent are responsible to aware the principal of this problem to improve the performance of school.