Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.Write a response in which you discuss the e

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.
Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim and the reason on which that claim is based.

Cullture of society is a product of its development, as a society forms certain traits become inhernt to it which shape the way of living for its people. As most civilization begin in a certain area that with the passage of time and prosperity of the society becomes a major city and the source of national culture.Thus major cities have a very important role to play in the cultual development and preservation of a country and should be of special concern to the government.

The notion that major cities set national trends is very conspiciuous, around the world most of the cultures have developed in various ccities that were popular. Moreover, it is also an observed phenomenon that, urban lifestyle that lays basis to the way of living that’ll be adopted in the rular areas a litle ahead in time. Thus by suppoting the source of cultural formation a government can add to the strength of national culture.

Furthermore, major cities are home to a larger populous which usually has a higher intellect thus we can assert that it is these cities where the inteligencia of the nation resides i.e. the people who shape national thinking like writers, politicians, actors, journalists and the like. Hence enhancing their environment culturally can be trnsitive to the whole nation. To illustrate my point I consider the example of a child who grows up in these major cities is more likely to be among the people who have a greater part in shaping the countries future. If he has had an adequate dose of cultural insight he’ll be more like to preserve the national trends as compare to person who because of inadequate cultural activity around him is influenced by foreign cultures.

Having said that it should also be kept in mind that financial support for major cities is not the same as financial deprivation of the rest of the country. Smaller towns and villages should also be provided adequate support so that cultural propagation is visible in every part of the country. We should not forget that trends bieng set in the larger cities would also require some support by government to have a widespread.

Thus in the light of above argument the claim that governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive is a justified one, as it is these cities that have most important role in cultural development of a country.

as compare to person
as compared to person

Sentence: Cullture of society is a product of its development, as a society forms certain traits become inhernt to it which shape the way of living for its people.
Error: inhernt Suggestion: inherit

Sentence: As most civilization begin in a certain area that with the passage of time and prosperity of the society becomes a major city and the source of national culture.Thus major cities have a very important role to play in the cultual development and preservation of a country and should be of special concern to the government.
Error: cultual Suggestion: cultural

Sentence: The notion that major cities set national trends is very conspiciuous, around the world most of the cultures have developed in various ccities that were popular.
Error: conspiciuous Suggestion: conspicuous
Error: ccities Suggestion: cities

Sentence: Moreover, it is also an observed phenomenon that, urban lifestyle that lays basis to the way of living that'll be adopted in the rular areas a litle ahead in time.
Error: rular Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: litle Suggestion: little

Sentence: Thus by suppoting the source of cultural formation a government can add to the strength of national culture.
Error: suppoting Suggestion: supposing

Sentence: Furthermore, major cities are home to a larger populous which usually has a higher intellect thus we can assert that it is these cities where the inteligencia of the nation resides i.e. the people who shape national thinking like writers, politicians, actors, journalists and the like.
Error: inteligencia Suggestion: intelligence

Sentence: Hence enhancing their environment culturally can be trnsitive to the whole nation.
Error: trnsitive Suggestion: transitive

Sentence: We should not forget that trends bieng set in the larger cities would also require some support by government to have a widespread.
Error: bieng Suggestion: bing