Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.
Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.

Some people believe that it is no longer possible for a society to consider any living person as a hero because the reputation of anyone who is under the media scrutiny will be diminished finally. However, I do not think this statement is correct. First of all, hero is not moral model and we do not need them to be perfect. On the other hand, we praise hero because there is one moment they have outstanding performance and that will not be ruined by media in any time.

To begin with, the definition of hero and moral model are totally different. For a moral model, we need him to be almost perfect and always stand at the top of the moral standard; however, for a hero, we respect them because of one or several special moments. For example, when we watched the Super Hero in the cinema, we do not feel disappoint when we saw he is a ordinary men in real life. Instead, plenty of us have dreamed to be a hero like him: perform as a common man in real life and save the human being and the whole world in secret. Hence, hero has different criteria from moral model. We may dislike a moral model because of several special details exposure by media; but for a hero, we can accept he is just a person like us and can have some improper behaviors.

Besides, we appreciate hero because of some special events and media cannot destroy our positive feeling towards that special person in a particular moment. For example, I saw a news said a thief who share his limited water and food with several trapped citizens during the earthquake. The local newspaper and residents praised him as hero. Yet, he is a thief in most of his lifetime, his performance in that special moment should be remembered and grated by a lot of people. Obviously, he will be considered as a hero by the public no matter whether he will continue his job or not. Accordingly, everyone has the change to become a hero no matter his lifetime contribution towards the society.

Some people may states that under the supervising of media, it is too hard for a person to maintain a positive character in front of the public. It is true because media is always willing to find some scandals to minimize the fame and reputation of any famous person. However, hero may not be influenced by that. The reason is that their actions made them to be heroes and that cannot be ignored and distorted anyway. Even media can prove the person has the worst personality, the action he did will convince the public and he has the desire to be a good man.

To sum up, the claim that no one can be considered as hero under the overlook of media is not correct. Hero is not moral model and has a highly standard among the public; however, hero can only represent a special moment, which is praised by the public.

he is a ordinary men in real life.
he is an ordinary men in real life.

Sentence: Some people may states that under the supervising of media, it is too hard for a person to maintain a positive character in front of the public.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to may and states

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: