Claim Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today Reason The world today is significantly more complex than it was even in the relatively recent past Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or

It might be true that world today has become more complex then it had been in past, but claiming that knowledge about the past wont be of any help in important decisins of today is not neccessarly true. Firstly how back in time is past ? It may be something learnt from a friend few days back or story of some incident happened hunders of years back. In both casses having knowledge about past experiences, even if other people's experience would not do any bad but only help.

It's well know that experience is the best teacer, experience when put in other words is knowledge gained by past incide...

has become more complex then it had been
has become more complex than it had been

how knowledge form past can help
how knowledge from past can help

Sentence: It might be true that world today has become more complex then it had been in past, but claiming that knowledge about the past wont be of any help in important decisins of today is not neccessarly true.
Error: decisins Suggestion: decisions
Error: neccessarly Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: It may be something learnt from a friend few days back or story of some incident happened hunders of years back.
Error: hunders Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In both casses having knowledge about past experiences, even if other people's experience would not do any bad but only help.
Error: casses Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It's well know that experience is the best teacer, experience when put in other words is knowledge gained by past incidents.
Error: teacer Suggestion: teacher

Sentence: This infamous mistake was US military's Black Hawk Helicopter failure in a mission in Somalia which happened a decade ago, keeping this in mind specially desined Black Hawk helicopters along with bakcup helicopters were sent on Bin Laden apprension mission.
Error: desined Suggestion: designed
Error: apprension Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: bakcup Suggestion: backup

Sentence: Such knowledge might not look useful at first glance but is very crucial in defining a person's values and thought process, which indirectly influece a person's decissions.
Error: influece Suggestion: influence
Error: decissions Suggestion: decisions

Sentence: Although world changes contnously into more and more complex form, knowldege about past forms the basis for ones thought process and later people add their own experiences to improve their decission making capabilties.
Error: capabilties Suggestion: capabilities
Error: knowldege Suggestion: knowledge
Error: contnously Suggestion: continuously
Error: decission Suggestion: decision

Sentence: In fact contnously expanding knowlege of past is the reason behind more and more complex world.
Error: knowlege Suggestion: knowledge

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.