Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supp

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Some people say that the university or college should act in order to direct student to make the right choice in pursuing the studies. Others believe otherwise. These say that none has the obligation to guide students in studies. After weighing the evidence, it is certain to state that educational institutions have no obligation to alter the student choice.

Admittedly, there are some advantages of the hole that the institutions play about the students. First, helping the students in accomplishing their specific studies would be useful for both sides. Second, the students certainly would not have waste time study, which might be used in the future.

However, still I support the fact that the students should not be guided by anyone. They need to be free to fallow their study fields. If they are going to be not succeed, they had better stop and start it again. It may seem a wasted time. However, it ought to be used as a experience time.

Furthermore, education institutions do not have the obligation to make students to take the right way to succeed. Instead, colleges have to support students with great staff so that they may accomplish their goals. Professors with the highest degree are required. Laboratories with high-technology equipments are necessary. Therefore, students will probably walk toward the success.

In conclusion, education institutions play no hole in guiding the juniors. Institutions cannot interfere in junior’s choice. Education institutions should provide the students with all the needed information to reach their goals.

to be not succeed,
to be not successful,

play no hole in guiding
play no role in guiding